Looking For New Friends in Thailand

:cool: Hi, everybody who would like more good friends , at least one more...

slt ca va moi j suis a pune inde je compte faire un tour de ton cote.

@ jaelph: English please as we are on an english-speaking forum :)

Hi every one. I am Yousifo and will be visiting Bangkok next few days and looking for friend to hang out with

Hi everyone , nice to meet you all. i am thai and living in Bangkok .
i am looking someone to hang out and practice my english at the weekend.
it is not importance where are you from . I just wanna practice it.

Please contact me.

Thank you.

Hi, im from singapore. im going for a short gateaway trip to bangkok, Thailand and im going there alone. i would like to make new friend there who can show me around and have fun together :) is there anyone?

Hi everybody! I am living in Bankok and I have to stay here one month more.. I have no friend here. If I get a true friend here then I feel lucky. Hope I will find a real and true friend here... 099108803 am available in viber. Thanks

Hi everybody am mikky from Nigeria,am so much interested to come to Thailand to further my postgraduate studies I need a friend to put me through and for good and wonderful relationship

[Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory]

Hey guys! We can be friend and feel free to contact me so that we can have a chat and learn to know each other.
Cheers,
Neung

Hahaha dari Indo yah Non. Saya juga lagi di bangkok nih. Isteri soalnya kuliah di Bangkok

I i am sayan .. i am 32 yrs old and i will be in thailand on nxt month  11th .. i will go to phuket ... any one there whomm i can hang around ... ???

Hello ! I'm looking for new Friends in Thailand

Hello Laymeylin,

I would like to suggest you to start a new discussion on the Bangkok forum as this discussion is no more active. While starting a new discussion, it would be pleasant for you to introduce yourself so that members know what you are looking for.

Thank you
Yuveshen

yes i have a plan vist thai a soonest time pls contact me asap

hi
still active?

hi ,
    i will vist to thailand on next week lookig for a good friend for hang out

Hii :) i am Isko
Im is Indonesian and living in Jakarta
I want to find new friends in Thailand
B'coz I will go to Bangkok for Holiday

Thanks  :cheers:

Also looking for friends in BKK especially to explore country togather d.uring weekends

hi i'm benjamin
    i going to visit thailand for next month and I'm  lookiin for a good friends to hang out  :cool:
Facebook : Dirar Benjamin acher

Welcome. to BKK.

I was 53 years old look for a person who is a friend of mine on a trip to Thailand 
bangkok 3/augast to 10/8

Dear friend
I am Thai Man
i looking for a friends
I am easy going easy smile and nice with polite man

please contact me at line moonakrab

hi
I'm Thai and I stay in Bangkok.
Welcome to Thailand!! any thing i can help just let me know we can be friends :)

Hello i'm kie  18-19years old.
I'm live in bangkok ,
Nice to know u :>
Do you have line?
My ID : xxx
Come to be is friend ^^

Dear friend
Hi I am Rohana Kumara from Sri Lanka. I am Teacher Graphic design I am 50 years old. My favorite hobby is Reading, Traveling, Art, Photography, Music, History. I am very simple person I am looking for very kind, honest good friends

Hi!

I am from philippines and i need help :)
Can anyone give me a number of a vendor of Fresh roses from Pak Klong Talat (Flower Market)?

Hi , nice to know you , am jacinta from Kenya and I want to relocate to Thailand soon, to work there , can we be friends

Hi Aussie just moved to Thailand. Am interested in making new friends. I am married to a beautiful Thai lady. I currently live in Lam Lukka in Bangkok.  Drop me a line especially if live in this area. [Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your services/products on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Iam David from Mozambique. Iam looking for friends from Thailand. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Hello Oline,

I am Parinda but easier to name me TOOK. I am Thai, stay in Bangkok. If u want to HBD Thai friend, I would be happy to be friend with u

Dear David,

I am Parinda but easier to name me Took. I am Thai stayed in Bangkok. Happy to be friend with u

Hi nice to know about you, am interested with Thailand and the thai pple, I want to come there as an English teacher , can you help me get a school to teach thanx

coming to bangkok
when can we meet

hi.. m coming to bangkok on christmas.. Can we meet..?

In that case, give me more on your details and work experience and also better in the educational background. So I can recommend

HI...we all can meet up for coffee or drink..........let me know all

Welcome to BKK. Sure. Am glad to meet u too. Contact me when u have your schedule fixed. So I can also fix my schedule as well👍

Hi Rohana,

Am Parinda from BKK. Am Thai and like to be friend with u😊

Sorry Erika. Just see your message. Hope u can find phone number of flower traders already.

In case of any help, u can contact me😍