Hi! I'm looking for friends who speak English.

I'm 20 years old and I'm majoring in 'English language and literature'.
The problem is that my speaking & writing skills suck.
So... I'm looking for friends who can help me enhance my speaking skill.
I can teach you about Korean language and Korean culture.
I'm pretty good person and I can buy many dinner (I know many delicious restaurant in Seoul), so feel free to mail me!

Am Joseph but in Kampala Uganda but we can get in touch I speak English please can we talk

Sure, why not?

Yo contact please

hi. i can teach you how to write in English. i would have preferred teaching you how to speak too but am in Nigeria. Just planning to travel to Korea but don't know anybody over there.but we can still be friends if you don't mind.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Flaunty

Would you mail me?

Hi.
How are you?
My name is moussa, 29 years old, i'm planing to move to live in south korea and need to make friends who can speak English.

Yes i am interested to be your friend. Thanks

mail me please

i am maina from pakistan
sure why not

MAIL ME!!!

Hi dear. I tried to email you but seems your email address is invalid.  please send me your valid email address.  hope to hear from you soon.  later

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : please communicate your email address in private

i think i can help

Yes , i am interested pls contact me ***************, thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello my friend,I am from Africa and i am 26 years old.I will like us to be very good friends if you don,t mind.

Thanks for reply , pls give me your handphone. No. then we can contact easyly. Awaitting your kind response once again. Taher

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details

Hi,plz send ur information  to me so that i can be in touch woth you.

@Flaunty..
Hi.. Am looking out to make some friends as i dont have any here in Seoul..
Can we be friends? If interested, do reply back..

Ok. I live in korea. U can come and visit me to make other friends. tell me ur details and contact on all social network

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.