E-Visa rejected

Hi All

I applied visit evisa for my mother, after 4 working days i got reply that it is rejected so i should contact passport office, when i visited them thye said its due to name issue. On passport my mother full name is written as surname and given name is empty so i did the same in application.

Do you have such experience? if so then what is your suggestion what i should write on given name when passport doesnt have the same...

Normal issue .

Use one word in given name and one in last name !

Don't leave any blanks !
Fill up all the name boxes  :top:

If you are yet confused , send an email with the passport page to evisa[at]gdnpr.gov.bh and mention application number !

They will advise you  :)

Brother thank you for sharing, Also please let me know if there is no surname mentioned on the passport. The surname/family section name is blank. Do i just split the given names and enter it on the online form?

I posted on another thread. You need to have surname. Lmra just issued a notice a few days ago that they will not issue visas for people with one name only on passport. Unless the passport also shows fathers name. I assume the same applies for immigration.

brother , my name as it reads on passport 'Mohammed Sayeed'  - Given Name and the surname section is blank , so i was kind of confused if i should split the name and use Mohammed as surname. Confused and no reply from the immigration on the email asking the same. what do you suggest?

You can split and put it but I am telling you what was official notice. They will in all probability reject again until passport is in correct format.