New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi everyone!!

My name is Radha and am an ELT consultant.  Have been one for about 10 years approximately.

What brings me to this forum?  teaching assignments in ELT ( India).

If there's anybody out there who is into ESL/ELT, here in India, do get in touch. 

Thanks a lot.

Hello expat-blog friends. I am parry and I am living in new delhi . I love travelling and travellled/lived in many countries.

It will be great to have a meet up and talk and share our travel stories.

Hello All,

I have joined this forum for sound advice. I am thinking of taking up a long term contract in Bangalore. I need, places to stay, how to get around effectively, travel, nightlife ( I don't want to be bored senseless when not working ). I understand it is a vegan city, and from what I have read, everything shuts down after 23:00 or so, does that mean I am in real trouble looking for a hamburger, etc.

The loneliness is another factor I need to consider, I have done quite a few contracts around the world, but this one is a two year stint, the time zones even talking to others will make it difficult.

How do you rate costs, etc, I need to factor all of this into the contract. I am an independent contractor, teaching the  same company that made me redundant - a bit strange.

I need to factor in so so much, to make it worthwhile.

Regards,

Doc

Hi everyone,
I am hemant kumar from delhi, i have joind axpat blog. Its really very nice to explore himself and know about other peoples living around and I love traveling and i enjoy it. Now i am going to visit Manila. Let's see how it will be

Hi,

I am here in dubai from last 12 years.
its a good experience but if you dont have your family together than it make very tough.

Mumbai will be better than Pune

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Off topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi!

I am Vijay Jindal. I am self employed.
I am in the Tourism business. I love to travel.
I have travelled worldwide.
I am here to make new friends.

welcome ,i am in hyderabad india

Hello. My name is Roland and am from Jamaica. I  plan to live in Goa for a few months.
I also speak Spanish and some Portuguese.

Hey All,
I am Sweety and I am from Chennai. I currently live in Bangalore. I am learning Spanish now and I want to immerse myself in other cultures and languages. If there is anyone Spanish in Bangalore, please do contact me :)

hi everyone,
I want to clarify about my Qatar resident visa.. I worked in Qatar for about 15 months & I came back to India in march 2015 on exit re entry.. And I didn't go back to Qatar due to some family issues.. My visa is still valid and its expiry date is 5th December 2015.  As its been over 6 months now that I haven't returned, is my qatar resident visa still valid or invalid ?  And I want to know , if I go Saudi on job resident visa , before my Qatar visa expiration date i.e., 5th December 2015 .. Will I face any problem with my Qatar resident visa in Saudi embassy while stamping  Saudi visa or will I face any problem at immigration counter of Saudi? Please give a prior reply to my query.. Thank you

Dear Sir,  I want to clarify about my Qatar resident visa.. I worked in Qatar for about 15 months & I came back to India in march 2015 on exit re entry.. And I didn't go back to Qatar due to some family issues.. My visa is still valid and its expiry date is 5th December 2015.  As its been over 6 months now that I haven't returned, is my qatar resident visa still valid or invalid ?  And I want to know , if I go Saudi on job resident visa , before my Qatar visa expiration date i.e., 5th December 2015 .. Will I face any problem with my Qatar resident visa in Saudi embassy while stamping  Saudi visa or will I face any problem at immigration counter of Saudi? Please give a prior reply to my query.. Thank you

Radha:
I have teaching English, French and Spanish for over 20 years. I would like to hear from you.

Roland

when u will come there?

In September, not sure of the date.

Hello everyone.
  i am Bala mohan,a marine engineer working with hongkong based shipmanagement company as third engineer.This forum is absolutely wonderful.It helped me a lot in gaining information for Expats.
                Thank you.

I have 7yrs experience in hotel industry.I have worked in 5 star hotel and one year Experience in qatar.iam looking for a hotel job in Baharin.

hello,
      this is arun staying in dubai and working.so now i need more new firends and caring friends.because i am in lot of struggling and financial problems .so please anyone come and join with me in dubai.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.

Hello Everyone.
I'm Viresh Saluja. I'm Living In Punjab Pursing My Bachelor's Degree In Agriculture. After Graduation I Will Do ACE ( American Council On Exercise) A Course To Become Internationally Certified Trainer. I Want To Move To Brazil. Guys Please Help Me How To Move To Brazil On Work Visa After ACE. Guide Me

Hey y'all

Its Lovi (nick name) Civil Engineer, Specialization in large Industrial / Infrastructure Projects.
living overseas from +10 years, i love to traveling, Art, and Culture, Music, Photography... and visiting Historical Places!!

Thanks. Cheers!!

Hey Guys,

I am Jay from Mumbai (India). I work with a company involved in marketing of commodities.

I love partying and making new friends from around the world.

Cheers!!

Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi friends.
I'm from paradise(kashmir)i possess a Masters degree in English and i work as front office manager in hotel Ahdoos.with two years experience i look for a same abroad.

Hello friends
I am dr jeeshan from mumbai , now locating in saudi, i am an orthopaedic surgeon

Hi friends.
I'm from paradise(kashmir)i possess a Masters degree in English and i work as front office manager in hotel Ahdoos.with two years experience i look for a same abroad.

That should read "I look for the same abroad"

Hi Friends,

I was an expat, lived in Kuwait for 10+ years and now back to India....settled in Pune..Basically I am a Mumbaikar :) After being here in Pune for almost 8 months i found Pune to be so unfriendly :( But this site looks to be happening :)

Living in Kuwait for so many years, i found that in an unknown country people are more friendly and more helpful. Living between multicultural people and surrounding actually makes life so interesting :)

Hey, people feel free to connect :) and share your thoughts!

Cheers!!

I'm sunny pal working with hotel NOORMAHAL a five star luxary hotel ,Karnal.(haryana) looking for job in abroad in hospitality career I have 2 year experience in hospitaily

Hi!

Newbie in india.. Feeling alone and isolated here at bharuch city..

Hello people . I'm nikhil from India . I would be moving to Rotorua to do my pg dip in health management for one year . post my studies , I would like to work in nz in a healthcare sector as health admin or some post related to administration. Can someone help.me in this regards ??
Thanks
Best regards,
Nikhil.

niel from California here just looking to meet new people:)

Hi,

I am Akash. I am from Pune and I am working on a startup for travelers. **
I thought this would be very helpful for the expat community hence sharing this link. Do visit and let me know how you feel about the idea.

Regards,
Akash

Reason : Sharing of external links / groups / websites not allowed.

Hello my name is Kay T. I am new to this site. I work for an International Company  stationed in Mumbai.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the appropriate section : Journalist job offers in Mumbai

Hello,

Recently shifted to Mumbai. The city is beautiful and the food has been great so far!

Thanks all for showing me some really good places. Looking forward to meet more people around Mumbai!

Regards,
Kishore

Hi, I'm new one here from Chennai, India. Presently doing SEO Analyst.
glad to meet yew all and hope yew guys were gud.

Hi, I m jay biswas ... I m from kolkata.. i m intrstd to visir in abrod cuntry for job purpose,, where i can earn lots of money nd spnt wth my family...where i wll be see beutiful smile from my family.... they wish to, i will build up a god house for for them.. i alyz want they hv to be fulfil their dream... and this is my chalange.... now i m out of work.and i m looking for a god job.....  jay....

hi i am parry and i am here to say hi to all the members of Expat.com

Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the India forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in India if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the India forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

[color=#35C9B7]hi,
this is Bharat from Mumbai  (India),
for the official visit ,i will be in Ndjamena ( chad ) for two week
in the foreign country i invite and welcome friends in Ndjamena ( chad )
regards
Bharat

Reason : For own security please avoid sharing email address on the forum

Hello there,
I am from India. Recently come to the Netherlands to live in Maastricht. I am also looking for job in Accountancy. Or also would like to meet Indian habitants in Maastrichtt

Paperwork in South America is quite complicated. Make sure that you have everything needed before boarding the plane, especially th good contract.
And enjoy!! :)

Closed