MARRIEGE WITH ROMANIAN GIRL

Hi, everybody I am pakistani and living in germany and my status is asylum seeker I know a romanian girl from couple of months and we want to get married in germny. Is that possible that we can take this step in germany. Will I get germany nationality. I need details regarding this please help me out. Thanks waiting for your replies.

Hi,

have you asked your embassy ?

It is probably possible to marry anyone, but she is a foreigner too, why would you get the Germany nationality ? These are two different processes ...

Actually I am in germany and to stay here but my girlfriend is in romania and she will come germany next week. Shall we get married and start the process I really dont know about german and eu marriege rules. Thanks for your reply julien. I am waiting for exact detailed process about this.

You might be allowed to marry her after providing various paperworks (e.g. showing that both you and her are not already married, ask at the local marriage register about this), but this will help neither of you with getting any visa or right to stay in Germany. It might help you to stay in Romania, or her to stay in Pakistan, though.