Franglo-British family in Marseille wish to meet friends

Hi Peter,
We are a franglo-British family with 2 children freshly arrived in marseille and we are also looking to make friends over here. I am myself from marseille originally so I know my way around but I've been away a long time and my partner and children (3 and 8) speak very little French. We would really like to meet nice people with similar interests etc, so perhaps we could meet for a drink sometime? Valerie

Hello Vg210 and welcome on board

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Marseille forum since you participated on an old thread.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi Valerie,
I am from Marseille and I was an au pair in Reston, Virginia in the US 14 years ago. I have a daughter She's 4 years old. We are from Marseille and I'm also looking for friends to speak french and english.
It would be great to have a drink together to meet each other with or without kids :)

Hope to see you soon,
Audrey

Hi there

So pleased to hear that there r some fellow bris in marseille.freshly got here last wk to follow my other half who s in post in marseille.I lived previously 10 years in the uk and lived abroad in afrika where I spent the last 2 years and I must say it s difficult to re adapt.we have 2 children(16,8).I was raised in France so I speak French. Anytime to meet up for a coffee or a bite.I live in st loup I think it's the 10th arrondissement. Au plaisir

Looking to make some friends in marseille.we are a family of 3,hubby is working and im looking for some people to hang out and discover this big city.
Bonjour.nous recherchons a rencontrer des gens sur marseille,voila qq semaines que nous sommes arrives.Monsieur trabaillant et les enfants allant a l ecole,je cherche des personnes avec qui je pourrais decouvrir marseille,cafes,dejeuner,peu importe.
Je me retrouve ici sans vraiment connaitre person e.Merci

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of own services on forum not allowed. You may drop advert of your classes in the Classes classifieds.