Professor looking for a room

Hi!  I'm a professor from the US and am interested in relocating to Cambodia for vacation and business.  I'm looking for a 1 bedroom with AC.
Thanks very much!

Moderated by :  Kenjee
     Reason : No free publicity on the forum please register your services in the Business directory

How long are you going to stay in PP? and what area you want?

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No free publicity on the forum please register your services in the Housing in Cambodia section..
Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising please and don't give personal details

When u arrive Cambodia?
I'm a student year 4 of PUC university

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : post in the housing section pls
Chhing wrote:

When u arrive Cambodia?
I'm a student year 4 of PUC university, I'm looking for a roommate, ****

Please advertise in the appropriate area which is the housing section at the top of this page. Your free ad will get better exposure there and will remain current.

You did not mention the city, Phnom Penh or Siem Reap please? Perhaps our ads in Housing section may help you?

Best wish,

Theca

Can you give me an Address and a phone number please, thank you

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

@ Stargazerdownunder- If you are also looking for an accommodation, i invite you to post your advert in the appropriate section > Housing in Cambodia.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of services and adverts not allowed on forum. Please refer to the Housing of the site with an advert.

I'm really sick my lungs are failing is there a cheap AC room in Phnom Penh with internet?  I really can't afford $300 a month

Hello professor21,

Have you dropped an advert in the Rooms for rent in Cambodia section ?

If not, make sure to do so, you will be getting proposals according to your requirements.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE ON 5 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN ASIA YOU MIGHT CONSIDER S'VILLE. YOU CAN GET A FAIRLY NEW ROOM HERE,NEAR EVERYTHING, WITH A/C & WIFI FOR BETWEEN $120- $150 MO. + ELEC. THE BEACH IS WITHIN 25 MIN WALK FROM ANYWHERE. LOTS OF EXPATS FROM US,LIKE ME,WILL ASSIST YOU WITH NEEDS. DO NOT BRING "PAPER" CHECKS HERE. NO BANK WILL TAKE THEM WITHOUT A 45 DAY WAIT TO CLEAR(IF THEY TAKE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE). US BANKS WILL NOT SEND DIRECT DEPOSITS TO CAMBODIA.
DAVE

Hi Dave,

No offense but know that it will be really great if you can stop posting with caps lock on :)

Im sure that you do not want to yell on all the members on the Forum  :happy:

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Dave!!!  Which rooms are 120/month in Sihanoukville?