Kittens looking for a home!!

Guys, we need your help!! We have four adorable kittens looking for a foster home. I found them in my backyard, in the middle of an unpleasant encounter with my 60 kilos dog :( now they are well fed and cleaned, but they are in desperate need of a home. Can't keep them myself because of the previously mentioned ferocious dog :). Please help us, you'd really do a good deed for an animal in need! Please PM.

SandraDu wrote:

Guys, we need your help!! We have four adorable kittens looking for a foster home. I found them in my backyard, in the middle of an unpleasant encounter with my 60 kilos dog :( now they are well fed and cleaned, but they are in desperate need of a home. Can't keep them myself because of the previously mentioned ferocious dog :). Please help us, you'd really do a good deed for an animal in need! Please PM.

Hi SandraDu,

I'd recommend that you post an ad in the Bucharest Pets Classifieds section of the site, that's what it is for.  Also, sites like http://www.adoptiipisici.ro/ would be helpful to you in finding potential adopters.  :top:

Also, why don't you please take a few moments to Introduce Yourself:cool:

Good luck.

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat-Blog

Do you have pics with them,Sandra? Are they boys or girls?

You can pick whether you'd like a boy or a girl, we have plenty to offer :) please pass me your e-mail and I will forward you some pics, didn't know how to upload them here. Thank you!!!

SandraDu wrote:

You can pick whether you'd like a boy or a girl, we have plenty to offer :) please pass me your e-mail and I will forward you some pics, didn't know how to upload them here. Thank you!!!

When you make an free ad in the classifieds section, there is an opportunity to upload pictures.  Very easy  :top:

Romaniac

Thank you very much, you've been extremely helpful!!!