Tech/Web meetup

Hello everyone,
I'm a web  techpreneurs  from England.
I'm visiting nairobi between 15th-30th september 2015 and would like to meet with like minded techpreneurs for an afternoon to brainstorm/share ideas over a coffee. A chance  to share ideas and experiences and hopefully learn from among ourselves. thanks

Welcome

My nephew who isn't a member yet of this site would like to connect with you as he has just completed a degree course in this field from Makerere University.  Can he know how to connect with you? or call ++++ thanks. Eunia.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : share your personal details in private pls

Hello Denomon,

You should check out The Foundry Africa, great hub for tech start ups. I would be more then happy to introduce you and set up a lunch.

Cheers, Richard

Hey I'm a JS and PHP web dev, plus we have a whatsapp group of developers (mostly self employed) based in Nairobi. If you're interested give me a shout out.

Can I pls join the group?

Yeah man sure. I'm not sure about the restrictions about contacts on this site, but you can send me your number on my email: ++++ I'll have you added.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

hi there!

i see you're into tech/web etc.  we're looking for a smart programmer to work with us on designing an interactive story book app for girls to  help with decision making. do you know anyone? will be pro bono work for us at : www.htcomms.org but we will pay when we get funded by an NGO.