Filipino community here at Bukit Indah

Hi, I am Alexis currently leaving in Bukit Indah. I am just 3 months here and I cannot find any Filipinos to whom I can hang on. Is there any Filipino community here at Bukit Indah or somewhat close to my current residency?

Here is my no..***

My working schedule is Monday to Friday, I am free during weekends.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Ailem Leafra wrote:

Thats not true,,, I been looking for filipino here in segamat,, nobodies here. Only me.. sad :(

hi.. I am alexis just 3 mos in JB. I cant find Filipino here. is your location nearest to bukut indah?

here is my hp no. ***

Hi thanks for your interest but im in thailand now since last year. I postes that last may i guess.. i was so desperate and lonely there in the middle of nowhere. Malaysia sucks in my opinion and hoe i experienced. Goodluck on your search.

Ailem Leafra wrote:

Hi there,, im melanie and im from manila. I moved in johor segamat last april and I am enjoying here.. basically I havent met any filipino in this town thats why I keep searching as well

About your question, if your earning that RM12k thats is quiet substantial. that is pretty good salary to live here with a family of 2 children. Electricity and water bill  are surprisingly low compared to manila.

I am teaching here in segamat,, I can recommend an international school if you can find any close to your are,a because other local schools are not using english except english subject which is very low level of english,

Hope my. Infos are helpful.  have a good day.

regards
Melanie

Hi Melanie can I have your contact no.? I work now in Nusajaya, NPC company and I leave in Bukit Indah. I cannot find any Filipino here and I am so sad also. Or here is my contact no *** I am Alexis

Im sorry to tell you alexis but i moved in thailand since october last year.. i can imagine how you feel right now. Hope you meet somebody soon.

Ailem Leafra wrote:

Hi thanks for your interest but im in thailand now since last year. I postes that last may i guess.. i was so desperate and lonely there in the middle of nowhere. Malaysia sucks in my opinion and hoe i experienced. Goodluck on your search.

Thanks for the reply..I gues I cannot survive here. I work as QC Manager here but its useless because at the end of the day your like a Zombie here. No one to talk to..people here are all sucks.

Ill just wait the ISO certification next month then after that maybe I will resign..

There are filipinos in KL... but with my disappointment most of them are housemaids and they are just squatting KL central during day off and i dont think i can do that kind of lifestyle...
I was teaching there but people are all busy with their own families to socialized. Thats why i felt im so alone. And in my area in segamat it was so quiet and town shuts at 7pm seems like a nightmare.

Hello Alexis,

Welcome on board  :)

I created a new thread for some of your posts and interactions with Melanie on the Malaysia forum so that you may be able to link up with members living in Bukit Indah.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Why you don't try to go to Kotaraya have a lot of Filipinos there.  Filipino shops and foods you can find it there also

Does anyone know how to process marriage in KL? I am a Filipino and I am currently working here in the Philippines. My boyfriend is a Malaysian and we are planning to get marry next year in KL.

Hope anyone can help me. Thank you.