Living and working in Australia

Hi everybody,
I'm malagasy and I'm an SEO consultant in an SEO agency here in Madagascar.
Me and my wife would like to live in Australia, Is there someone here who can give me some info or advices.

Thanx in advance,

++

Meek R. wrote:

Hi everybody,
I'm malagasy and I'm an SEO consultant in an SEO agency here in Madagascar.
Me and my wife would like to live in Australia, Is there someone here who can give me some info or advices.

Thanx in advance,

++

Welcome to the forum.

Whilst waiting for others to reply please take thew time to read through the many informative posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page. Pick a title, click on it and read.

@ Meek R. > Your topic is now on the Australia forum. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

Perth is a good batting wicket for jobs and raising a young family. Dont expect much other than lots of  car commuting
You are right about Melbourne , which is fast becoming a second Sydney. getting just as costly.
Adelaide is good  if you find work.
We avoid  Queensland not because of the heat, but because  Its the Deep North, similar, although directionally opposite to,  Southern USA

Dazzeno2 wrote:

We avoid  Queensland not because of the heat, but because  Its the Deep North, similar, although directionally opposite to,  Southern USA

Just to clarify so that there is no confusion for some readers

You say "You avoid Queensland  because  Its the Deep North"  But only the North of Queensland is the Deep North, the South of Queensland where the vast majority live, is in the middle of the country.

Brisbane is the Capital of Queensland, and has a population of 2.3 million, about 10% of the country.

Brisbane to the Northern tip of Australia is 2,644km
Brisbane to the Southern tip of Australia is 2,414km
So, very nearly the Mid-point point in a North South direction.

The lowest point of QLD is closer to the most Southern point of Australia than it is to the most Northern point. and so shares with NSW as being in the Southern half of Australia.

The term 'Deep North' has arisen from rivalries between the States of NSW and QLD, with people from the southern states sometimes referring to Queensland as "The Deep North" in a disparaging manner.