Native Arabic Speakers

Hi native Arabic Speakers,

I am looking for a group to hang out with from time to time to improve or keep my Arabic. If you would like to assist me in this (common activities, going running, going out etc) -I am looking forward to your contact!

Anja

Hii Anja

It is a great i dea i also would like to improve my German .. we can learn each other :)  i come from Egypt i live in Essen . if u r still interested u can find me in Facebook Menas raul i think it is easist and fastest social conatcs between people !

Hi,

Thank you for your offer. Would you mind if I see if I can find a Lebanese who lives in Düsseldorf? It would be much more convenient for me (nothing against Egyptian Arabic but I have already started with Levantine ;))

Let´s see how it is going, OK?

Anja

Hi

ok what ever u like :) it is not so hard to me to travel to Düsseldorf i was living there for 7 months there . and nice to meet u too .

Hallo Anja,
I just moved to düsseldorf and I am looking for a German tendam, I can help you with Arabic, but I speak Palestinian dialect, let me know if that is fine with you, you could practice your Arabic with me and I could improve my German. What do you think? Please get back to me if that fits you
Bests,
Ruba!

I'd be real happy to get to know each other and socialize and going out in meeting events, that can better improve language and communication skills, I am in Hanover, some time I am in Berlin too.
Omar

Hallöchen,

hope you are doing great,
here'a Waleed from Egypt, my mother tongue is Arabic, and I can speak English and German as well and I'm glade to help you with improving your Arabic language as u gonna help me with improving my "Deutsche sprache" ;)

Marhaba Waleed

Welcome on board  :cheers:

For safety reasons I advise you not to post personal information such as telephone numbers, email addresses on the public forum. It can harm you more then good.

Hi, How  are you? I am native Arabic speaker. I speak both Iraqi dialect and Faseh (Pure Arabic).  Are you in Dusseldorf? I am doing my Master close to Stutgart. Ardalan Askar

Hi Anjaa,

If I\m right I see you are willing to move to Jordan, I have some Jordan friends who come to visit me in Düsseldrof, if you wish we can invite you when they are here in Dusseldorf, I also a native Arabic speaker .. if you like running I used to run in volksgarten / Nordpark so we can meet there, or let me know if you run in a nearby area ...

حازم

Ich möchte deutsche Sprache mehr lernen.  Ich will zu Deutschland studieren. Ich hoffe das ich kann dir helfen.  arabisch ist meine Mutter Sprache.  Ich kann englisch sehr gut.  I hope we can learn with each other.  language exchange is a speed way to learn language.
Thanks
Danke
Shokran
شكرا

Can we keep this conversation going in English on this Anglophone forum? Everyone is capable to understand and follow the conversation and get the benefits as well. Thank you!

For all your offers about language exchanges I would recommend to place a free add in the appropriate spot, the classifieds section in the green banner above the page.

@ ramy diab > Like Primadonna said, can you please post in english here so that everybody reading this discussion can understand and maybe willing to join? :)

Thanks

Priscilla

hello Anjaa,

not sure if you are still looking, but I've just moved in to Dusseldorf two weeks ago from Jordan.
I am an Arabic native speaker, fluent in English and speak basic French.

I'm looking to make some friends in Dusseldorf to chat with over drinks or perhaps do some activities with.
I enjoy cycling and jogging. I'm also looking forward to exploring other German cities over the weekends and I'd rather do that with a friend :)

if this sounds interesting to you then feel free to drop me a line at [email protected].

cheers :)

Yes sure, why not?!

I hope we can share language experience. I am From egypt.  I can speak arabic and English fluent.  I hope we can share this also with german language exchange.

Hi, I can help you too,

Hicham

You could volunteer in a refugee camp. Many of them currently arrive in Germany from places as desperate as Syria, Libya, etc. and they need all the help they can get - especially from people who already speak a bit of their language (and pick up more during this work).

I am ready to help, anyone need help just let me know

Hello,
are you still in Düsseldorf or even interested ? xD

cheers