New members of the South Sudan forum, introduce yourself here

I'm planning to move to juba, because I think I can make a contribution to the new nation in my proffesion. My experience, after graduating in mechanical engneering and taking course on officer of engine watch I'm working as officer of engine watch on container ships.
I can make a difference in any engineering areas specially in power plants.
Thanks in advance
Abebaw

My name is Zvakaoma Muzenda.Zimbabwean by nationality.By profession I am a qualified general nurse with an honours degree in nursing science from the University of Zimbabwe.My wish is to be in South Sudan and be registered with the South Susan nursing council.i want to work there as a nurse and save lives

Hi all
My name is Vivian Chepleting Koech , am a Kenyan citizen and a bachelor of arts socology graduate.Currently working as child protection officer in an INGOs in Kakuma Refugee Camp.I am looking for child protection opportunities in South Sudan.I have alot  passion in the field and making a change in the lives of children.

Im Vimbai 34 am Zimbabwean  nurse by profession  considering to move to South Sudan.
Thank you

Hello
Iam chipo matope , currently working in zimbabwe as a nurse /theatre ,  I have vast experience in  attending emergencies patients  with knowledge  of basic life support, and advanced life support. 
I would like to  work as an emergency nurse in south sudan  to alleviate pain and suffering of those who are sick .
Any  nursing job  .. Please don't hesitate to email me *** .... ASAP

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello everyone,

welcome on board all new members of the South Sudan forum  :)

Just a little reminder, this thread is only for the introduction of new members (name +brief account of your expatriation project).

It is not meant for jobs purposes. For jobs, we request you please drop an advert in the appropriate section : Jobs in South Sudan

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

HI, I am Simon Otim from Uganda a holder of a Degree in Tourism and a Degree in Democracy and Development Studies plus a Post graduate in Public Health and I am currently working with PACHEDO in Uganda as a Program Manager WASH. I am an expert in the area of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene.

My name is Dhal T Majok, I have BSc in Pharmacy from Alneelain University in Khartoum and MA in Strategic Studies from University of Juba, living in Juba, South Sudan.

hie im florence rukai from zimbabwe,just moved to south sudan

My name is mgiriama am working with Hotel industry in this country but i would like to go to middle East to work there so may Expat.com connect me with expatBlog friends over there

Hey i am Berhanu Adere,i graduated by Civil Engineering from known Ethiopian university by Bsc degree, am just living here in Ethiopia and i dont live in south sudan before,but know i want to work there by my departement,please try to help me.

HI all my name is peter  from Kenya, I specialize in IT and solar systems installation for the last 15 years this is what I have been doing in Kenya. in IT I can handle all desktop, laptops and printer repairs and maintenance, software installations and configuration, Wan & Lan networks, security system installations i.e cctv and access control plus automated entries/exits cam parking control automated systems.
while have just came 2015 march am still researching on many areas in south Sudan I have realized beside the country being very big in size The capital city Juba seems to be the only town where everyone both Sudanese and foreigners are feeling secure and a bit comfortable, My call to the Government of South Sudan and foreign nations aiding the country to achieve their main goal in life is to focus on peace and expand other towns for all citizens to have better life and accessibility to basic needs and resources.
in support of current peace talks thanks all.

Hi
I'm Lino Mark John a South Sudanese by nationality,
Graduate of  Law  from University of Juba college of law
Thanks.

Thank for a warm welcome.

l'm Mayibongwe Dube,a Zimbabwean by nationality and currently residing there.l am a registered General Nurse who wishes to work in South Sudan someday.

Hi my name is Aubrey Thornicroft and I am from Zambia. I am a qualified in Civil/ Structural Engineering and I am looking for a position with an NGO in South Sudan. I have over 40 years experience in the design and construction of all types of building structures and for the past five years have been engaged in the design , construction and supervision of water and sanitation projects.Anyone having connections with an NGO please contact me *

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the forum.

mine is about employment

looking for a job

Hello All:  Hoping to relocate to South Sudan in the near future...once the politicos settle down.  Have been following the news leading up to the recent peace agreement and pray the return of the Vice President on Monday occurs without incident.  Currently in California; you folks are some distance away.  However, I'm optimistic that a NGO or private concern will offer a position that will facilitate my relocation in-country.  This is my sixth month searching for work in Juba - the escalating hostilities (and US government discouragement from travel to country) reduced the availability of vacancies.  Am conflicted... wondering whether I should take the chance and travel to Juba first, then look for employment (presumption being that it may be easier to find work once I'm in-country) or just wait for a vacancy.  Any ideas or suggestions as to the more effective approach would be greatly appreciated. 

Excellent communicator, analyst and writer, I attended the University of California, Berkeley and Hastings College of Law.  I possess more than 25 years of experience as an Analyst at the municipal and federal government level; specializing in program development, implementation, evaluation and service delivery.  I am aware of the organizational challenges facing the young democracy and would cherish an opportunity to contribute to the development of South Sudan's administrative infrastructure as well as the development of a national veterans services bureau.    Clearly, I'm not a youngster looking for adventure; I'm a seasoned administrator looking to make a contribution of my life's experiences.

Thanks for allowing me to share.  I hope to see everyone...soon. 

Peace,
Hometown Guy
California, USA

I am Bote from Zimbabwe aspiring to be an expatriate especially in South Sudan. I have been working with development organisations for the past 12. I hope my experience will help the South Sudan. I am into monitoring and evaluation. I am a holder of Masters Degree in Population Studies and final stage of Post Graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation Methods

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751437

Thanks!

Closed