AA meetings or AA alumni in Port Moresby?

If a kind soul has any info please do shoot me a message. Am new to POM and could really use someone to meet or perhaps read with. Thank you.

HI,
City Mission Hosts an AA style meeting - CELEBRATE RECOVERY.  Our Farm Manager went through AA in the USA and helps runs the meetings.  He would be glad to visit with you.  Perhaps there are others in Port Moresby, or an opportunity to start another one.  Please reply to me personally with email or phone so we connect.  Steve

Looking for Aa meeting in port morsby or an Aa member to talk with thank u

Hi Steve
Thank u *** re AA meeting in Moresby
Patricia

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Did you find such a place ?

well there are all over the country even here in Madang
its quite informative

I am considering to move to PNG kindly help me if there is a fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous and AA meeting

Hi! Did anyone have any updated information on AA meetings in Port Moresby? I would also like to purchase the Big Book, anyone knows where I could get it or is selling second hand? Tenk yu tru

Hi, My sponsee is currently in Port Moresby and urgently needs to attend some AA meetings. Could you please advise ASAP where the meetings are? Regards Lynne Johnson, AA Australia