I'm thinking about to Sweden, will appreciate any recommendation

Hi!
I'm a spanish musician and i'm thinking about to Sweden in a year approximately
I want to meet people musicians in Sweden...and know how to find a job there....in principle any job....i know....i want to study Swedish this year in Madrid and then i will go...
I appreciate any recommendation....:)
We read us!

Hi Alfonbass,

Welcome on board :)

Note that i have created a new thread with your post on Sweden Forum for a better visibility and interaction.

May be for learning Swedish in Madrid you could post an advert on Language classes in Madrid of the forum Madrid

Thank you

Stéphanie

I do not recommend to come in Sweden, this you will regret all of your life.Hospital system is very bad for infection they give you Alvedon and never antibiotic.

In Sweden if you have an accident in the evening and your hand is broken for example, you will go to Acut - Hospital, but they don't have doctors and you will stay with the broken hand until the next day in the morning, when a doctor will come at work. If you have a big sickness here you are death, my wife got a neck infection and had 40 degree fever, she visited 2 doctors and makes blood analizes and was an infection, they both told her go home drink tea and take Alvedon (Paracetamol). We had been ordered an antibiotic from my country and paid 120 euro fro the shipping with DHL in 1 day. This is not normal, I ask myself what happening if my children have a serious sickness ?

Thank you all!
I'll try to find a teacher in Madrid...after....I'll keep looking for options to moving ... I accept any kind of idea.....:)

Ovi,
This is what I have been doing, consulting our own family Doctor and pediatricians back in my country whenever I am sick or my child, and yes I do ship meds and vitamins from home too. My Swedish husband doesn't believe on treatment as I guess it has been on their mentality here in Sweden that everything is curable with Alvedon! Seriously I'm always outraged about this medical system. I was even told I am not allowed to have a private OBGyne to take care of me on my pregnancy even if I'm willing to pay for it, I have to just go and see a barnmoshka and be assisted by one during birth. I might say and admit that I was spoiled by my OBGyne and my child's pediatrician back in my country but that makes me feel safe and secure. Anyway I just wished Sweden would also try to widen private hospitals and medical practitioners so expats like us would have a better option and don't feel worried every time sickness strikes knowing you'll be just told to take Alvedon!!