Seeking for a helping hand in finding job.

please I am Ibrahim from Ghana African a young energetic guy and a senior high school graduate please I will be glade if someone will help give me a job in any country and it can be any kind of job and I am willing to do it in a good faith. ++++ please tank you all

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi Ibrahim mustapha,

Welcome on board :)

Can you please provide us with more details for better guidance - in which sector are you looking for work please ?

Thank you

Maximilien

please it can be any other job but I have experience in working as a factory-hand by working as a parker in a pharmaceutical company but and also have experience in serving as a waiter in a reputable restaurant by serving customers to their satisfaction with a good smiling face and in a descent way.I will be glade if I can get such job and it can be in any other country other than Africa and I pledge to do it in a dedicated way,please thank you.

Hello Ibrahim mustapha,

In that case, i suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in Ireland. Just choose your corresponding category and drop an advert so that you may get easily be contacted if any employer is interested in the experience you have.

Best of luck,
Bhavna