Querry about Bus trip going Thailand from Vietnam

Hi, im a traveller. Im currently in vietnam but i want to visit thailand aswell. I want to know how to get there via land trip? The routes, buses to ride and how long it will take to travel. Thank you

amadobenitezjr wrote:

Hi, im a traveller. Im currently in vietnam but i want to visit thailand aswell. I want to know how to get there via land trip? The routes, buses to ride and how long it will take to travel. Thank you

Be a little proactive, go onto Google and do a little research.
There are buses that run from Vietnam into Laos. You can then get another bus from Laos into Thailand.
Get a bus that runs from Vietnam into Vientiane in Laos.

Hello amadobenitezjr

Please note that your thread has been moved to the Thailand forum since this is your destination of interest.

Regards
Kenjee

JETSTAR flies HAN - BKK. I like them better than Air Asia (missed a flight, saw extreme overcrowding at 4 am making just the check-in a nightmare).

There is more to such a long bus trip than a $ to $ comparison. You will be groggy for  d a y s...
Vietnamese travellers had to show $ 700 in cash some time ago at certain borders. Please check if that's still a requirement.

If you need to save, use Couchsurfing.

Chris

Depends where you are in Vietnam.,
If Hanoi, then Vientiane and then Vientiane to Udon Thani, Khon Kaen, Nakhon Ratchasima, etc.

If Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) then Cambodia and Rayong