English speaking people in Paris?

HI. My name is jérome and i'm 22 years old. I can help someone  with French in Paris. I'm studying English

Hello Jérome ,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Could you say a few more words about yourself (what are your interests in hobbies)?

Are you looking for English speaking people who teach you English and you could teach them French?

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hi Olivier. Yes i am searching someon who could teach me English. In exchange i will teach him French. I am a student in Law and i live in the South surbub of Paris just next to Paris. So i like hanging around in Paris and visit muséums. I like discover new people and différents cultures

:) When I get to Paris, Jerome I would like to seek your help and assistance in speaking French more fluently.

hi jeremyz..i know someone whom i want to communicate in paris but she cannot understand english at all so we cannot understand each other. i also tried to call their phone all the way from philippines but we realy cant communicate due to the language.hope you can help me.

Hello!
I'm from South Korea and speaking English, Korean and a little bit of Japanese.
I've been to Paris last month. I'm still not good at French, so I'm so lonely here.
Nice to meet you!