About fiancee visa in Norway

Thanks Stephy!

Finally, im done with the CFO..got my certificate but they didnt put a sticker on my passport, the counsellor said there's no need for CFO sticker but in case she said, there is an emergency kiosk at the airport, just present your passport in case immigrtion will ask for it.

I have another question again...UDI send an email that i was granted a Residence Card (just proceed to the politi when you arrived Norway)....The embassy gave me a 90 day duration of stay (in my passport)...Am i booking a one way ticket or round trip? because it seems that the visa i have is a tourist visa because of the 90 days duration...(is it?) But i can show the UDI email that i was granted a Res. Card, right?

I dont have plans of going back here yet. Will this be a problem at the Immigration if I only have a one way ticket? One girl at the CFO seminar had this problem at the immig., she wasnt allowed to board because of a one way ticket with a tourist visa, which is true that she should have a RT ticket as a tourist.

The remarks on my visa is VIS 0

Getting confused now...pls help...

That is great, yeah that is what they told us too about the sticker and the reason is they do not give the sticker right away if the attendee doesn't have the status of an actual immigrant which is having the residence permit itself.

Regarding the roundtrip ticket here is my conclusion (this doesn't mean i am sure so if anyone knows better please do correct me, i am open to that  :)  )     :

If  I remember it correctly you applied for a fiance visa right? it falls under the family immigration and yes it is classified as a residence permit because it allows  you to stay for 6 months until you get married then change it to the actual residence permit that is renewable yearly until you get a permanent one. Since you are in Norway I am guessing that what happened is you were issued a tourist visa (because there is no entry visa anymore according to our norawy embassy website in the phil)  because it serves as your entry visa to be changed once you get inside Norway which is supported here in the UDI websiteHave received an answer - How to travel to Norway

Again that is just what i think happened. So regarding your return ticket i think you do need that since our immigration officers are sometimes unfair(as i gave seen in the news and heard from friends who had a bad experience with them)  that no matter how one explains they might see it as a tourist visa since you aren't married yet. Also they might think that there might be a chance that your marriage may be moved or applying for the actual residence permit may not push through they expect you to follow the rule that you will have to go home for the reason that if you don't get married within the 6 months validity of your fiance permit you can't renew that.

I suggest to get roundtrip ticket to avoid any possible offloading or bad experience from our immigration at the airport. :) But of course the decision is up to you ^_^  Always be ready at our airport with any possible questions, prepare the email from udi about your permit and your cfo cert coz we never know what they will ask. Best of luck I do hope they go easy on you and that you will not experience any problems leaving :)

Hi Tam,

I arrived here with a fiancee visa and with only one way flight ticket to Norway.  I don't think you will be needing a return flight ticket since you are not coming as a tourist. You will have to report to the nearest politi in your area not more than 7 days after your first day in Norway. Then they will issue your residence permit card which will be valid for 6 months. And yeah in my passport visa they have just given me 30 days duration of stay.

there tam,

good thing one of us has an actual experience with this refer to anne's advice and disregard mine :)
thanks anne for sharing   :top:

Hello everyone :)

I just want to ask if how long does it usually take to get approval or visa granted by the UDI when you apply for family immigration? I applied and submitted my documents 2weeks ago :)

I hope someone can answer my query :)

Thank you!

Hi

Did you apply family immigration with spouse or fiancee? If you already got an email from the embassy that your application was forwarded to UDI and from UDI confirming that they recieved your papers more likely it will take few months before they can give you the visa. But if up to now no email from both, most probably you will get approval within 3 weeks or a month after you have submitted your documents. It is based on my experience and some filipina I know who got the result in 3 weeks.

I applied for fiancee visa under family immigration..I haven't got any email yet,
Thanks for the info Anne :)..I am just sooo looking forward to be united with my fiancé in Norway :)
The VFS application center in Cebu where I submitted my documents, they said it will take 1-3months...really 3weeks? How long have you been living in Norway?

I've been here for 3 months. I applied last week of Feb 2015 and got the approval March 19. I was on the same flight to Norway with a fellow filipina who got her fiancee visa in 3 weeks too. We both applied at VFS Makati. Goodluck and hope you will get your result sooner.

That's great that it only took you a month to get your visa :)
I see that you're from gjovick, my fiancé is from toten,
Thank you and have a great evening :)

hi tam.

on ur visa,  what type does it say? Schengen Visa Type C is tourist/short-stay visit visa...  type D is the entry visa given to long-stay visas... check what type visa u got.. maybe they just increased the validity of type D,  maybe they have backlogs or delays in Norway in releasing IDs,  so they increased validity..  but yea,  check what type ur visa is... :)

Hi peebz,

Finally i arrived yesterday here in Norway.

Yes i have a type C Visa with a 90 days duration in my passport. So far my travel went very smooth from and up to the Immig. in Norway. Im scheduled at the politi on Monday for the processing of my Res. Card.

Thanks everyone for sharing your experience..it was a great help!
I hope other applicants will get approved soon also.

hmn.. interesting....  :/

why would they issue a type C for a residence permit? immigration would usually ask for return ticket with this type of visa,  since this is for tourism or short-stay visit.... maybe they changed rules... anyone else here issued a Type C visa when their residence permit had been approved?

glad to hear that ur travel went well tam :) just wanna ask,  did the immigration ask for ur return ticket? or asked for the UDI email as proof ur comming as an immigrant??

Hi girls,

I received a text and email today from embassy and udi that my residence permit has been granted :)...it only took 17 days since I handed my documents to vfs global...I applied fiance visa under family immigration..

I hope for those who are waiting they will get a result soon :)
Cheers! 😀😊👍🍷🍷🍷

Hello God dag everyone! :)

I just have a quick question. When you guys received your respective VFS receipts to confirm your Reference #s, what did it entail..? Family Reunification or Family Immigration? What's the difference?

I just asked this coz I'm so nervous the lady behind the VFS counter screwed me up. The reason? Well, she just initially pushed back my DFA AUTHENTICATED and EMBASSY LEGALIZED Birth Certificate and CENOMAR and asked for a photocopy of my birth certificate instead for she said they don't keep original birth certificates. I then expounded what the embassy's website underscored until she confirmed it with her colleague. She as well declined to accept pages of photos I included in the stack of my application and stressed she can only accept one until I insisted that at least take another 2 more pages with 2 photos a piece for they were supporting documents to the questionnaire. And her counter table was a mess and I'm afraid coz of this she might have missed some of my documents as she sorted it out for she kept inserting and tacking my docs next to the CPU vertically.  Worse, she asked me to answer the survey when we haven't started sorting the docs yet. I was like, we're not done yet, perhaps, later? And I was also apprehensive giving her a poor service coz you have to hand the survey back to her instead of dropping it into some drop box.

I apologize for ranting my frustrations here. I know I'm not supposed to, however, I just can't help but share my disappointing experience with that lady at VFS Manila. She doesn't seem to know what she was supposed to do!

Anyway,  I hope nobody experienced the same shit I have gone through. Sigh. :(:(:(

Hi Tam and everyone!

When you applied for fiance visa, did they ask you to have your photo taken or not anymore?

Your confirmation to this query is highly appreciated!  Thanks :)

Hi,

@peebz yes perhaps they've changed their rules. Prior to my flight, I called Immig. in Clark, Pampanga and they said just one way ticket that is needed (i wanted to make sure that there will be no problem) and Norway Immig didnt asked for a return ticket nor the UDI email. He just asked the purpose of my travel and if Im staying here after getting married. I answered "yes" then he said "Welcome to Norway!"

@sandrinesophia when i applied they only asked for my passport size picture and a new passport size pics when i claimed my passport with visa in it.

hi tam.. guess they did change their process.. anyways,  thanks for letting us know,  and enjoy Norway.! :)

Hi sandrine.
i was surprised as well that they didnt take my original red ribboned NSO docs, just photocopies which i did in their office.. coz it was my understanding too that the original will be acquired by the embassy... i asked why photocopy? she said they dont need it for family reunification with spouse (thats what i applied for).. so i thought they only need it for fiancée visa.. but i guess its the same for ur case... i also have a 3-page pics for my daughter to show she had been with my husband and i on philippine trips and to norway as well,  but the lady  also just took 1 page, so i picked the page which shows her in norway..
and i emailed them about the biometrics and photo,  coz they didnt take our fingerprint and picture while there... they  said they only take biometrics and photo for tourist and short-visit visas...
btw,  when did u apply at VFS manila? VFS had started accepting norway applications since February this year,  so i really hope they already know what they are doing by now..  :( it would be infuriating to be denied for a visa coz of someone's incompetence...

Hello Pheebz,

Gee, I detect inconsistency going on there. However, in my case, I filed for Family Reunification (fiancee) not with spouse.  Perhaps, spousal requirements are not as tight as the fiancee's. That is something that UDI website should rectify for the Royal Norwegian Embassy website itself underscored vividly that the NSO docs should be RED RIBBONED/AUTHENTICATED and LEGALIZED, which UDI checklist failed to emphasize.

Well, when the VFS staff pushed back my RED RIBBONED and LEGALIZED NSO docs, I queried and she advised that they don't take originals, which I explained that as per Embassy website they should.  She then confided in her colleague next to her, who concurred with me. In gist, she took my red ribboned and legalized docs, tongue tied. And besides,  I couldn't swallow the fact that she would just take the photocopies when I burnt a lot of effort, time, and money going to and from DFA and Embassy  just to get advised that they just need a freakin' photocopy...??? And what if she was wrong yet I gave in? I would certainly sit here, raking my brains out wondering about my application documents submitted, filled with WHAT IFs. Well, if the embassy just needs a photocopy,  they can photocopy the originals, anyway.

She, initially,  took just a page of my 2-photo per page collage. I then asked if she could take at least 2 more (out of the 10 pages..LOL) for I highlighted some captions on the first 3 pages delineating the proposal,  my fiancé and I wearing our engagement rings, and me and his family photos together. She reluctantly took it and I politely thanked her, making her understand that those were significant supporting docs, as well,  for it visually supports the questionnaire (like who proposed, when, where etc., at least they could certainly see it through those photos).

I filed my application on the 8th of June, this year, and out of curiosity I inquired how soon the applications would be forwarded to the embassy, which she answered, "tomorrow."

It has been more than 3 weeks now so I requested my fiancé this morning to call the Embassy (not UDI) regarding the status of our application.  He was able to speak with a Norwegian lady at the Royal Norwegian Embassy Manila and was advised that all Fiancee Applications are actually forwarded to UDI Norway for the verification of the reference person's records (such as the aunthenticity of the fiances financial capacity, housing, occupation, etc), the reason it takes 3 weeks to one month, and this as well depends on how quick the UDI person does his job back in Norway and his availability (like what if your docs got forwarded to a UDI staff who is on vacation,  especially,  it's vacation season these days).

Now, once the docs are confirmed cleared, and there's no problem whatsoever, they forward it back to the embassy for the decisions. If there are some issues, that's the time that they advise the embassy that UDI would handle it themselves.

The Norwegian lady told my fiancé that his docs were fine, (He is a Senior Engineer in Aibel, single, and has a place of his own, hence, financially, there shouldn't be a problem. HOPEFULLY! ). However, for some reason, UDI received his docs for verification just last June 25th. The lady further advised that IF UDI is not able to confirm and verify the reference person's records within 8-10 business days upon UDI's (Not Embassy's) receipt of the docs, Royal Norwegian Embassy would call UDI to have it expedited. However, if UDI pings that there are issues, the applicant and reference person will get notified ASAP anyway. By far, we haven't received a notification of such kind yet and I am not looking forward to it. :P

Well, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed coz it hasn't been a month yet. I was just disappointed as to how come UDI just recently received it for verification when I submitted it way earlier. Gee, the waiting and wondering drive me nuts! LOL :D
But I'll just stay optimistic! :)

Cheers! :)

thanks for sharing this sandrine... at least now we know what happens to our application :)

yea,  just stay optimistic... :)  i read somewhere here that the email about ur case being forwarded to UDI usually comes within the first week... and if u haven't received that yet,  then probably you passed all the categories required for ur case to be decided by the embassy, no need to forward it to UDI and everything just needed to be checked out for trueness... lets hope u get a positive response soon,  and i appreciate it if u keep us updated ;)

btw,  just  to add.. maybe the embassy don't take red ribboned NSO docs coz u actually need them when u get to norway for the application of the test cert (or marriage license).. that way,  u wont have to acquire again for legalization of NSO birthcert and CENOMAR... try check the requirements here:
Skatteetaten - Marriage with a foreign citizen

Hello Pheebz,

I perused the Royal Embassy website again to ascertain if there are modifications of their requirements pertaining to Family Immigration/Reunification for fiancée,  however, it stays the same as before.

It still states, " 3. Original birth certificate issued by the National Statistics Office (plus 2 copies). Birth certificate should be issued at the time of birth or within a short period after birth. Late registered birth certificate is not acceptable unless a written explanation is attached regarding the non-submission of the original document.

Please note that the document must be legalised by the DFA and (afterwards), the Consular Section at the Norwegian Embassy. (The reason for this is that the Philippines has not ratified the Haag Convention of 05.10.1961). The legalized documents should be no older than four (4) months when delivered to the authorities in Norway. This is regulated in Child- and Family Department Circulate Q 18/2004  (in Norwegian)."

Refer to:
http://www.norway.ph/studywork/visaandr … ZXnnOiwrbU

I have been comparing the requirements and visa grants between Family Immigration (Fiancee) vs. Family Immigration (Spouse).

The way I see it, apparently,  there's no more impediment to marriage to verify on Spousal application for you guys are "already married", that means you already met the marriage documentation requirements else you won't get approved to be married anyway,  before the Norwegian or Philippine government.

As opposed to Fiancée application, we still need to go through what those who already got married went through. The same fashion, we need to prove that there's no impediment to marriage here in the Philippines to the Norwegian politi, and that means authentication and legalization of the said docs are a requirement.

Thus, in my view, the reason you were NOT asked to provide an authenticated and legalized NSO docs for you guys have already established marriage, and to those who are still about to tie the knot need to provide the said docs coz of the said Haag Convention thingy.

Well, that VFS lady I encountered, perhaps got confused about the difference between the Spousal and Fiancée requirements, however, she was enlightened by her colleagues anyway.  She was even tongue-tied and looked as if her blood drained instantly from her scalp down to her throat when her colleauges confidently concurred that it should be original and authenticated. Now, I begin to worry who else she declined and misinformed. :o The dread!  :o

Furthermore, Family Immigration (Spousal) vs. Family Immigration ( Fiancee ),  in terms of Visa Type.
I, now comprehend why Tam got Type C visa and you got Type D.

As per Royal Norwegian website, it stipulates "entry visa (D-visa) for spouses and common children."
Refer to:
http://www.norway.ph/studywork/visaandr … ZXseOiwrbU

I reckon, Tam applied for Family Immigration ( Fiancee ),  the reason she was granted with a Type C (short visit visa) for there's no certainty of marriage yet. She still has to report to the politi within 7 days and the works.
Say, what if one changes ones mind, or run away  (LOL) etc, if you know what I mean? Once the sincerity of marriage is confirmed by the politi, that's the time that you get a Long Stay permit, I gather up to 6 months until you guys get married, and then permanent residence once married, please correct me if I'm wrong.

To add, the Family Immigration ( Spousal ) has quicker visa grant than Fiancee since you guys again are already married, no need to futher verify both your respective marital status etc, pretty much just fewer verification on your spouse's records, that's all.

I was waiting for my turn to submit my 2nd Schengen Visa application at Royal Norwegian Embassy (before the intervention and existence of VFS, November 2014) while waiting,  I got to crack a conversation with a Filipina  who was waiting for her turn as well. She was granted with a Family Reunification ( Spousal) in just 1 week. Seriously,  ONE WEEK! I personally calculated due to amazement and disbelief!  :blink:

Now,  while writing this, as we speak, made me realize that I should have taken the Spousal route instead. LOL  :dumbom: Now, I have to do the authentication and legalization of NSO docs over again before I fly back to Norway.  :sosad::sosad::sosad:

the Haag convention,  allows countries to exchange and accept local documents from other countries thru an "Appostille stamp"... since Philippines isnt under Haag,  our local documents needed to undergo "legalization" to be able to be used and honored in other countries... i got married in Norway,  so my marriage certificate was a Norwegian document thus the embassy dont need it to be legalized.. but i still had red ribboned birth certificates submitted for our residence permit, tho they were just photocopies..

but when i used my marriage certificate to report my marriage to the Philippine Embassy in oslo,  i had to get the marriage cert translated to english,  notarized and legalized by Norway's foreign ministry.. so its like Norway's version of "red ribbon".. tho it was just a sticker and a stamp, not a red ribboned paper...

so basically, local documents exchanged between countries where one isnt under Haag convention,  need to undergo legalization to be honored in the other country...

source: Apostille and Legalization

btw sandrine,  ur still under a month of waiting and u havent received an email that ur case will be forwarded to UDI... its still looking good :)  i will be praying for a positive response for ur application and hope it will come soon...

i dunno,  but maybe the embassy will give ur NSO documents back so u can use them to Skatt??

ok, this  is just my assumption..maybe the embassy dont really need our original papers... coz if they need to forward ur application to UDI,  they just scan them and upload to a server somewhere for the UDI to retrieve.. i dont think they mail all our actual papers to Norway coz that will be expensive...

i based this assumption coz the embassy don't want documents u submit to be stapled together or held by a paper clip.. even the pictures should be glued and not stapled :) this is because the scanner feed for mass scanning will read the papers one by one (like typewriting on printer feeds) and staples will ruin the feeder...

haha,  maybe i have a wild imagination,  but this is my assumption  ;)

about type D visa,  i believe i read it here in Expat.com... someone got apporved for a fiance visa and was issued an entry visa (type D)... i think it was in this thread as well,  or the other Fiancee Visa thread... i dont remember... so i assumed people who dont need a round-trip ticket (those with immigration visas) will get entry visa as opposed to those who are on type C who needs round-trip tickets....

and just to share,  i found this link:
Permit to enter marriage  -  Immigration Regulations

it's a lot of reading,  but i helps a lot :)

Adtl:
oohh i just read what u said about the original vs photocopy of NSO... i remember when i submitted docs,  the lady asked her colleague about it..  if photocopy is ok for family immigration with spouse.. and she actually said photocopy is ok,  just original is needed for fiancée only... so i guess it was supposed to be like that? i dunno... but they should be consistent.. family immigration,  either fiancée or spouse should be the same.. its scary if i got screwed over..!!  :o now im worried...  hahaha well,  im gonna try email and ask the embassy and see what they say about this....

sorry for the multi post.. :(

Since we are talking about authentication,  allow me to share this with you and those on the verge of submitting their applications.

"NEVER, I repeat,  NEVER have your NSO docs authenticated at DFA Satellites. "

Pheebz, I personally experienced that the ROYAL NORWEGIAN EMBASSY requires original and DFA aunthenticated NSO docs.

So, I went to DFA Megamall to have my NSO docs authenticated, paid for express Php 400/doc, which is just a day wait time. It waz such a breeze, no queue at al!

The following day, I retrieved my freshly authenticated NSO docs, crisp and still warm from the machine  :D , and went straight to the Royal Norwegian Embassy for legalization (Php 1250/page).  I was then motioned to enter the Consular's room to submit my docs to be legalized.  The consular officer then threw me a few questions,  as to where I have it authenticated and how, I then told her at DFA Megamall and even had it express. Until she gave up inquiring for upon verification of the DFA Authentication code, it doesn't appear on the DFA system which the embassy has an access to.
I was totally dumbfounded!  Completely perplexed. It was authenticated at DFA. The website confirmed that it processes authentication and in fact I was there myself, I even showed my receipt. The consul then advised me to go back to DFA Megamall to confirm this so it would appear on the system for her to be able to legalize my documents.

So off I went back to DFA MEGAMALL only to be advised that they don't have direct access to the DFA system only the DFA Main in Parañaque. I was like "WTF, hence you guys are not actually authenticating our docs, this is plain forgery!" And the DFA Megamall dude was like, "It's legit Ma'am, the signature is legit, we just don't have access to DFA Main system." So I requested for a refund. They declined. I was like do I have to do it over again and pay again?! And he simply said, "YES Ma'am!" All the more infuriated me. I left indignant.

Realizing there was no point arguing, I went straight from SM Megamall to DFA Parañaque at 1:30PM. I spoke to a lot of people from low to higher aunthentication officers who were not helpful at all until I finally got to speak with another verification officer who was willing to listen and resolve my concern. The bottom line, I ridiculously paid again, however, the verification officer asked me to stay for she had my case expedited and released it the same day.  I left DFA Main around 5:30PM with authenticated docs in hand. I double paid, doubled my effort, time, and energy.  I came home half dead.

The following day, I went to the Royal Norwegian Embassy to have my docs legalized (my second attempt). Then the Consular staff queried again as to where on earth I had my documents authenticated.  I told her I had it done at DFA Main in Parañaque. The reason she asked for she was wondering my codes appear queer because she stressed that the codes normally start with 3 or 4 M's. I then shared that mine is an escalated case. She then told me to come back at 2:30PM to retrieve my legalized docs. I refused  to turn my heels without asking her to check it on her system first before I go for I didn't want to come back only to be advised that my authentication codes do not appear again on the DFA system and they cannot legalize it. She complied and then came back telling me that they were good to go.

AGAIN: To those who intend to process document authentication/Red Ribbon at DFA, do not waste your time, money and effort having it done at the DFA Satellites, glide straight to DFA Main at Parañaque,  near Mall of Asia, for DFA officers confirmed this themselves. DFA Satellites do not have access to the DFA system,  the reason they cannot load up codes and your documents show null on the system. It would just seem to appear that you have it authenticated at Recto or Quiapo, which you haven't.  :huh::dumbom:

I hope this helps!  :kiss:

woah.!! i am so sorry to hear about your experience,  and thank you for sharing this to us... how can they allow documents to be authenticated on these satellite offices when they cant be validated thru the system??? u are right,  they  are almost operating illegally since these docs they authorize are useless if agencies abroad cant validate them... thats is so not right... :(

It was one hell of an experience,  Pheebz.

That feeling when you're being tossed back and forth at DFA like a ping-pong ball. The higher Verification officer furiously insisted not to have my docs re-authenticated and asserted to have the embassy call them, however,  the embassy wanted it validated through the system. I was helplessly in the middle due to DFA's incompetence. However, at least, later on I got to speak with the right officer, who knows how to listen, and gave me a hand. The other officers behind the counter were unaware about DFA Satellites' system access limitations and even were in awe upon learning that those documents authenticated by the satellites turn out to be, in their own word, "useless."

But then, I have to do it over and pay again. I felt scammed.... by my own government.

The Philipine bureaucracy! Sigh.  :huh:

just an update,  i got an email from the embassy that NSO red-ribboned documents are photocopied for submission at VFS for they dont take originals..

so i guess i shouldnt have a problem about my NSO papers photocopied.. tho my application was for SPOUSAL and not fiancée..

have u asked the embassy about ur case sandrine? if they need original or photocopy of NSO red ribboned docs for Fiancée visa

Hello Guys.

Me and my Bf planning to apply for a fiancee visa, next month, is anyone can tell me what is really the exact req.I gonna need or we gonna need?
And the link of the checklist for Fiancee visa?

And one more question? Do I can still use my NSO and Cenomar even if it is 4 months since the D
FA Authenticate it (red ribboned)?

Hoping to hear from you guys ☺☺☺

For the requirements and processes

Norway embassy Philippines-Engagement Permit

I think you can still use it if i remember it well our red ribbons are valid for 1 year in the Philippines and if in Norway civil registry the authenticated cenomars are valid for only 4 months so when you come here to get married that is when you will need a new one :)

Hie Stephy☺

thanks for the reply...
I just ask.... can i start applying for fiancee visa...while my passport is on process for renewal? or I have to wait my passport to release before I can start applying?

thanks

the passport is required for ur fiancée visa application, so i believe u have to wait for it to be renewed and be available for submission for ur fiancée visa application. .

regarding ur question on another thread:

tomrain2025 wrote:

Hie guys

He get the target income that needed in req. for getting fiancee visa... also he have his on savings in the bank .... Is it can help for applying
fiancee visa?

i decided to answer it here coz this is a more relevant thread..

as far as i know,  ur fiancée should have a required amount of income for the last year (2014) and is more likely to get the same income for another year (this year),  which means he needs to be employed (or will be employed).. i think part of the checklist of requirements is a contract of employment and past pay slips... altho there are some cases where he can be exempted from this requirement (i.e. student, disability, etc.).. u can check further on the link i provided below...

he cannot recieve any benefits from NAV for the past 12 months.. also,  money on personal accounts dont count as a valid income..

u can read more about the income requirement here: Income requirement for family immigration - UDI. no

:)

thank you guys

Hi may i know when did u apply? We applief 7 days ago with the original red ribboned Marriage certificate and havent received any email yet😁

Hi dear how is ur application so far?😊

Hello Folkens,

I finally got my visa grant today after one month and 22 days.  :D

I just have a quick question to Tam24 and those who know something about it.
@Tam24, as you have shared, the embassy sent you an e-mail about your Resident Permit, is that a separate e-mail from their usual e-mail, "Your application has been granted; please pick up your passport and copy of your decision at..."..?

I have applied fiancé visa last July 10, 2015 until now still waiting for a news from Embassy. I dont receive sms or email from them yet. Is somebody applied same time with me?

Hope to receive good news soon...

Hi, well i apply in May 2015. I send a email to my embassy they reply saying that my papers are send  to UDI. Then i send a email to UDI they had 14 days to repply me they did.  Theey got my application on June 15 & gave me on that repply my DEF number .  That means i m in the QUE. 
If i was you send them a Email to ask them if they have your application in hand.
Best Regards from Quebec Camada
🇨🇦🇳🇴👍🏼

hi my fellow filipinas..

Since the case processing times for us Filipinos are slightly different than most applications from other countries, i decided to start a thread dedicated for this topic Case Processing times for applications in the Philippines

i encourage you to read my thread and discuss your experiences about your follow-ups or how long you had been waiting...

thank you :)

Hi Fiancés and Fiancees... :D

Any Good News from those that have been waiting for very long? Addis and Mo85? Any other africans waiting too?

Hi Abimk,  no news in my case, now its 1 year since i have submitted my application.