Recommendation for Pediatrician

Hi there,

Am looking for some recommendations regarding a good pediatrician / or nurse to do MMR Booster shot for my pre schooler. If you have some suggestions, I would appreciate. Port Louis or the North please.

Thanks

Julie

Hello Julie :)

I invite you to check out professionals recommended by members in our Business Directory :

> Health in Mauritius

@ Other members : Please do not hesitate to recommend professionals in the directory so that members can benefit from the contact infos.

Thank you for helping out the community!

Regards
Kenjee

Thx Kenjee will has a look :) I was really after a mums' recommendation rather than a name on a list, if you know what I mean.

Hi there ,
               I would recommend Dr. Deven Dowlut without any hesitation ... i have gone to quite a few for my two kids ... but i undoubtedly  found him very genuine and sincere and above all very professional ... he explains everything in detail and will tell you what he thinks and why he gives any medicines ... Don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you want ... he will reply to all of them ... His mobile number is : + (230) 5911 5911 ... and he stays in Beau Bassin

Hello Bluemarlin555,  thanks so much for your reply.

Hi everyone

@ bluemarlin555,

Thank you once again for your feedbacks. If you can also contribute by recommending your contact in the Health in Mauritius section of the directory, that will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance, :thanks:
Bhavna