Learning Mandarin in Mauritius

Hello,

Does anyone know where to find accelerated Chinese Mandarin courses in Mauritius?

Hi,

There is a chinese association at Bell Village that provides mandarin courses at very reasonable price.  I think its a chinese embassy instead of an association, you would not miss it because its a big building located along the main road.

cheers~~

hi Christel. welcome to Expat.com :)

Just a little tip if you're looking at learning pretty fast: take a look at Doctor Pimsleur's Chinese Mandarin coursework. he's done some amazing stuff involving interactive audio lessons. if you require more info, don't hesitate to PM me so i can send you relevant links :)

hi there is a centre teaching mandarin in Quatre Bornes. here are their contact details:

Tel: 464 6918
Email: [email protected]

Thank you all for your tips and welcomes!
I did contact the Chinese embassy, they do give lessons but only once a week, and not much flexibility! I will try Websun and Dr Pimsleur, who knows, it might just work!

Christel S. wrote:

Thank you all for your tips and welcomes!
I did contact the Chinese embassy, they do give lessons but only once a week, and not much flexibility! I will try Websun and Dr Pimsleur, who knows, it might just work!

hey Christel, to be honest, i've had a few Dr Pimsleur Spanish audio lessons and it's amazing how fast i picked it up, hence my recommendation. all his audio lessons are designed in the same way so here's hoping that his Mandarin one would be just as effective. best of luck to you and do let us know how you're getting on :)

Hi, i came from china one year before, so, no doubt i can speak mandarin very well, lol, have you find the suitable agency for ur language learning? whatever we may become friend as well, then you can practise ur mandarin and   i also like to learn English and french. :D...

Hi Loretta,

I ended up buying a book that I listen to in the car, because the lessons were too far away from me. Sure, once I learn more than the basics, I will be happy to practice with you!

Hi Christel,
Do you know the days and times for the course?

I live in Blue Bay, if it's convenient we can exchange language.

Rosaria what language do you Speak?

Chinese and English

[Moderated: Off topic]

hi

i'm a Chinese  teacher in Eben. any problems,try to contact me. :-)

by the way, learn Chinese,must take the basics--pinyin and characters .that's the foundation. it'll help you a lot after that. good luck!

Potatomu, I am looking for a mandarin teacher, let me know if you are still keen to do so, thanks!!

Hi, am interested in taking some mandarin lesson, let me know if you are still keen to do so, thanks!!

Hi
My daughter looking for mandarin teacher plse let me know seat available

Hi everybody,

I advise those looking for a mandarin teacher to post an ad in the Language classes in Mauritius section, it might help you to get into contact with a teacher very soon.

Regards

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi All,

I would like to inform everybody who show interest in Mandarin Courses in Mauritius that there is a Chinese Teacher lives in China Town Port-louis has just started giving Mandarin Courses. He is searching for more Students. He has been well trained in Pekin and his Price is quite interesting. This course is really beyond your expectations. So Learn Chinese with Chinese Origin. If the Moderators will not object so I will publish his telephone Number so that any member can contact him personally and Take a Rendez-Vous. Thanks

the might be a little off the subject but have you ever thought of BLURAY DVD's many come with different spoken languages maybe in Madarin and you can get subtitles in English or the languages at the same time as the spoken word.  I know the one s I have i can listen in English and see the words in French , not tried Chinese perhaps it may not be madarin chinese though

hi,im a Taiwanese living in mru

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : share your personal details in private pls

Hi potatomu

I am looking a Mandarin teacher to help my two sons who learn this language at their primary school. I live at Rose-Hill and not very far from Ebene. How can we get in touch?

Hi Riazan,

Can you please give me the name, address and phone number of the Mandarin teacher.

I would however prefer to have a teacher in the region of Rose-Hill or Quatre-Bornes.

Hi there, in Mauritius there is Chinese cultural center in p.louis who provide basic courses in chinese language.. google chinese cultural Mauritius to learn more.. if you want have an accelerated courses in chinese proficiency then you better check on internet.. i have done quite progress by listening the 5 minutes chinese every day on internet.. thx Riaz

Hi There

I am very much interested in learning Mandarin can anybody give me some phone numbers or addresses I could talk to?

Million thanks

Search Formaclic on internet. They offer language courses.

Hi everyone. I'm Sharon, Sino-Mauritian and I just finished my studies in China. I fell in love with Mandarin and the Chinese culture and I'm currently planning a pursue a career in teaching Chinese. I have HSK 6 and HSK Speaking Advanced and would be glad to teach Mandarin from a non-native learner's perspective. I also have loads of resources and advice on how to better learn Mandarin, whether it's beginner or advanced level, for travelling or just for fun :)

Hi, Harvey. Are you still looking for mandarin teacher for your son? I am Malaysian Chinese currently leave in Trianon. Please let me know if you are interested.

Hi do you still give courses i'm searching for a teacher let me know pleaase!

I am looking for a mandarin teacher living in Beau Bassin or Rose Hill for my daughter . She has started mandarin at School and would want a teacher to help her.

hi am krishna living in the south interesting in learning mandarin if u are interesting let me kown and the cost of the course

Hello am looking for a chinese mandarin teacher for my daughter 7yrs old. Can u help me out? Do send me ur num ill contact u.

Hello can u please send me the number. I would call as am in plouis. It will be muxh better for me.

Hi Reshma,

Are you still interested looking for mandarin teacher for your daughter?

Hi,
Do you still interested looking for mandarin teacher for your daughter?

Hello yeah am very much interesed. U can call me anytime on my cell xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. Im looking for a chinese teacher for my son. Can you let me know whether you would be interested?

Hello Mrs Rajini,
How old is your son? Has he already started learning Chinese?

Can i have ur email? Mine is ***
He is very young and i want him to get accustomed to hear chinese words

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

how to contact you please