New members of the Scotland forum, introduce yourself here – 3rd quarter of 2015

Hi all,

Newbie on the Scotland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Scotland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

P.S : The thread New members of the Scotland forum, introduce yourself here – 2nd quarter of 2015 continues below!

Hi, I'm Ny from Australia.  I grew up in the Adelaide Hills, but have been living in Southern Tasmania for about 14 years now. I'm researching living in Scotland with the husband & 2 daughters. He'd be looking for work as a building surveyor & will likely be entering as a dual Aus/Italian citizen, which should make life a bit easier (and cheaper to get there). Most jobs seem to be around Edinburgh, but we'd probably live in Southern Fife somewhere as my ancestors come from that area.  I unschool my 10yo & will do the same with the 1yo, so would love to find other unschoolers/homeschoolers around the place, or anyone into attachment parenting, permaculture, et al.

Hi dear how are you. any tips on adjusting? Thanks.

Hi,

I am from Belgium and I moved to Glasgow for my job.
I am looking for any advice to discover this nice city, and build new relationships.

Have a nice day,

Welcome :)

Hi my names Sarah I'm living in Glasgow originally from england and I'm only from 200 miles away  but it feels like a million I'm really struggling to make friends and my partners friends are lovely but we just do not share the same interests I have 2 baby's and a 12 year old that I truly adore but I need a life outside of my family home, so this is me starting somewhere wherever that may be because its not just going to fall into my lap.

Hi Sarah.... I' m italian and I also 1 child 12 years old....I'll like to live in Scotland.... but I don't know anyone....Where do you live exactly in Scotland?

Hi to all.
My name is York Cleave.
I am aged 32.
I stay in Leven, Fife.
Anybody from Leven, Methil or Buckhaven  ?

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Post edited - please post directly in the classifieds section > Buy and sell computers, laptops in Scotland

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529770

Thanks!

Closed