Driving licence

hello everyone, i am on a visit visa here also i have Bahrain driving licence, which i got in 2010 when i was working here,
but now i am not working here, but i want to renew my driving licence which will expire on 28/08/2015, is it possible to renew it?
,and one more question that  is it possible to renew the long expired driving licence? thanks.

Yes you can renew it dear !!!

yes you can renew it, but not on visit visa you will have to show your passport along with a valid work visa.

T&R

Hi guys,

I am student studying in Bahrain for the past 4 years from Ireland. Over this summer, I went back to Ireland and I passed the driving test there and now I have a full Irish driving licence. I was thinking that if I wanted to rent a car when i go back to Bahrain I would convert it to a Bahraini licence but I am not sure about the whole process because I don't want to lose the Irish licence. Will I have to give up my Irish EU licence if I want to get the Bahraini one? If I get an International driving permit, can I drive on that?

Get an international driving permit and you can drive on that for a year (usually how long the IDP is valid for)
If you get a Bahraini license you're not surrendering your other license it's merely used to see what license you have and you'll be issued a local one.
You'll obviously still have your Irish one!! They have no right and cannot take that or cancel that in any way. You just can't drive on it with the IDP

She is right ..
you just go to the traffic police office that i have driving license now i want Bahraini  .... just tell them you have left hand driving  license. they will give you form you fill it then they will give you token for fee payment and all other processes and i hope you get license in one day......