Protein and Bodybuilding Supplements

Where is the best place to buy Protein bars, Protein powder and supplements for Bodybuilding ??

Steven

GNC shops in Viet Nam
www.gnc-livewell.com.vn
19 Han Thuyen St, Dist 1, HCMC – Tel: +84 8 3823 3369
29 Thao Dien St, Dist 2, HCMC – Tel: +84 8 3519 4495
94 Nguyen Van Troi St, Phu Nhuan Dist, HCMC – Tel: +84 8 3997 2385
113 Nguyen Duc Canh St, Dist 7, HCMC – Tel: +84 8 5412 3875
77G Tho Nhuom St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi – Tel: +84 4 3941 3193
06 Nguyen Chi Thanh St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi – Tel: +84 4 3724 6642
120 Tran Phu St, Ngo Quyen Dist, Hai Phong – Tel: +84 31 384 6638

you may try this as well

http://www.dinhduongcaocap.com/home/

How about asking at a gym - there's a list of those if you use search.

Hi Steve

I'm Independent Distributor of Herblife, so I can supply Protein powder and nutrion for bodybuilding.
^_^
Kim Ngan

nhandong wrote:

Hi Steve

I'm Independent Distributor of Herblife, so I can supply Protein powder and nutrion for bodybuilding.
^_^
Kim Ngan

Ngan, I didn't notice you were at the meetup lastnight?
Steven needs specific intensive weight-gain powder, I don't think Herbalife'll do it. Besides, also produced in USA but the nutrient composition isn't exactly the same in the same products, and still way too expensive for the box of 350g.

Hi Rojamin

Last night I didn't go to the meetup. Maybe next time ^_^

Herbalife have protein and healthy meal for weight-gain, lose weight, bodybuilding...and not expensive.

But I hope that Steve can find which suitable for him. ^_^

Kim Ngan

Code:

Jaitch wrote:

How about asking at a gym - there's a list of those if you use search.

I go to a gym and i have looked in gyms. In Australia, you can to the convenience store and buy a protein bar, i have been in HCMC for 9 months and have never seen one ...

Anatta - Thank You
Nhandong - I will have a look, but i think Rojamin might be right lol

I haven't been able to find any protein bars but there are a couple of GNCs around that sell supplements. Keep in mind though that the prices are doubled, so for example a 2.5lbs container of whey protein that costs $30usd is $80usd here.

I was able to find some whey at a fitness store in D7. It was 5lb for $90usd. The brand is one that I've never heard of, the taste is retched but It's better than nothing. Here's the website;

http://thucphamdinhduong.com

Luckily I have a friend visiting from the States today who's bringing me some of that good good.

Steroids are easier to find then Protein Powder, i don't understand this country lol

Hi!

I am move my to HCMC 01 May...Any update on good supplements for bodybuilding and/or good gym? I'd be most grateful!

ChelseaBill wrote:

Hi!

I am move my to HCMC 01 May...Any update on good supplements for bodybuilding and/or good gym? I'd be most grateful!

ON 100% whey protein go to

http://bodybuilding.vn/

I'm using Protein Powder and nutrition product from Nutrilite.
It's very good.
And it's the only brand certified that made from plants on organic farms.
amway2u.com/c1/amw_proddet.jsp?cat1=1010&cat2=1011&rfnbr=1359

I am an independent associate for Isagenix in Vietnam. I'd love to talk to you about the organic New Zealand grass fed whey we have.  It is a concentrate, which is better than isolate, with live digestive enzymes, and is part of a complete meal replacement shake. If interested in learning more, contact me  .  We also have info sessions here in HCMC.

Where is A-Rod when you need him. I'm sure he can help you find a suitable 'supplement'.

F**k GNC it is a ripoff and the most expensive when buying supplements and protein in Vietnam. Go to Medicare medicare.com.vn/en-us/home.aspx way cheaper and sells Ultimate Nutrition and Twinlab whey protein for same quantity but 25% cheaper in price.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Message edited - bad language not welcome

I can see how big you are  :D:dumbom:

Have you tried Isagenix? 100% undenatured New Zealand grassfed whey. Best.

Send me your email & phone # . I can send you info I have.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I would highly really recommend. I love Whey Protein! I have been using it for a while now and seen a big difference is my muscle building and repair. I have tried many protein powders but my favourite is Whey Protein concentrate from Protein World. It is grass fed protein, GMO free and tastes just like Ice cream.

Hi, I just moved to
Hanoi and am desperately looking for protein powders. Specially pea, vegetable/vegan or hemp- not whey. Anyone know of a store or website that ships at a decent price to Hanoi?

Also looking for good high quality supplements as well. Thanks!
Susie

I've bought from here before: http://bodybuilding.vn/soy-and-casein-us-2.html
Don't know much about vegan protein but try Sunwarrior or purefoodcompany and see how much to deliver here.

thanks so much!