Job Offer

Hi
Is this a scam? googles and can't find particulat Kribi Guest House, KGH?

"Re: Job Vacancy
RAZEL-BEC CAMEROON  Add to contacts  17/8/2015   Keep this message at the top of your inbox 
To: Shams Fatani
[email protected]
Dear Applicant Good day ,
We are still waiting on you to send us the require document we
need from you to issue you a Visa and Working permit .The documents
are :

1::: your CV { we already have }
2:::your signed contract , { GOOD }
3::: your ID Card or Driver license, { still waiting }
4::::the scan copy of your Passport { still waiting }
5::: your proof of accommodation receive from KGH { still waiting }

we do appreciate your interest in our work, and right
now we demand you to send us all the above require documents so that
we compile them and forward your file to the immigration office for
your Visa and Working permit documents asap.
Contact Kribi Guest House { KGH } for your proof of accommodation
and get back to us with all the requires documents as demanded ok"

Pls help for due delligence for me.
Regards
Sam

Kribi is a beach in Cameroon.

What sort of job are you applying for.

Does the company give a reason why you have to have the accommodation. Perhaps ask them why.

Sounds to me like the contract does not offer any accommodation. Check your contract for this.   

There are guesthouses in Krabi.

I would be a bit suspicious of all this as it sounds similar to another recent Cameroon scam  working on a power project.

Perhaps contact these sites to see if the offer is genuine. www.razel-bec.com  or www.fayat.com   Fayat may well be the parent company for razel.bec. Both do work i Africa.

Hi
They said that only after second month they will arrange company's accomodation. Ty.

Hello,
Please do drop this offer. its a scam, why do they ask you to get accommodation from a particular property owner ? i believe its better for them to organize for that since they are in contact with this property owner. in any case they are the same people  that you will contact as property owners and that's where you will loose your money. BEWARE

Best regards

I 'd  contacted Rezel-Bec HQ in Paris for verification. Yes it a scam. They still email me to show that they're honest. Many are cheated. Most of the online hotel booking are almost fully book in Kribi by Malaysian.  Ty.