Accommodation cost in dar es salaam

Hi All,
Can some one help me to know approx cost of rent in dar es salaam.
I am looking for safe area for expat & on sharing basis.
How to find the room may be via agents/ads/workplace??
It would be highly appreciable if anyone can share there experience while finding house on rent.

Thanks in advance.

Safe and best place to live for expats in Dar-Es-Salaam is City centre or Upanga. Rent for 2 BHK in city centre start from usd 700 to 2000. You can get sharing thru adv, meeting people personally and checking with free weekly magazine like advertising dar, dar life, buy & sell etc available at hotels, shopping centres, etc.

Agents also helps you by taking one month rent as their commission.

Also you get good place as a paying guest in city centre with Tsh. 450,000 to Tsh. 500,000 per month which includes single bed for sleeping, one cupboard to keep your goods, breakfast, dinner, washing and ironing. Mostly all paying guest places are vegetarians.

I know one house who needs only one person from good family as their paying guest. Email me. I am doing it for free so rest assured you will get good place in city centre.

hallow! i have joined this beautiful forum today, and would try to help you on what you actually need!a House for rent...Sure, be cautioned with my Tips:
Dar at the moment is an hectic city, Population has increased abruptly and thus, caused a lot of Car jam, therefore, you first need to know which place exactly you aee going to make up your daily trips?
if its in town,  then opt a near place from town as its more cheaper than town and you may find a safe place to stay...
Best regards,
Anold

Hi All,
Can some one help me to know approx cost of rent in  Mwanza.
I am looking for safe area for expat & on sharing basis.
How to find the room may be via agents/ads/workplace??
It would be highly appreciable if anyone can share there experience while finding house on rent.

Thanks in advance.

hi..

i want to be paying guest at dar es salaam, will help me to find safe place for me near city center

Pls PM me incase if anyone is looking for an apartment on sharing basis. I stay in 3BHK fully furnished apt in town ( Near JM Mall)

For cost living rents, etc  www.numbeo.com

Hi There,
Will have a room vacant in October for about $25 to 30 a night usually a long lease is what I am looking for. This is a luxury place keep that in mind and secured too. You might be able to find a cheaper place but that is all up to you...I look for good security in Dar first!

Shaff.

Hi Shaff,

I suggest you to post your advert in the Rooms for rent in Dar es Salaam, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

:cheers:
i have an offer with 5000 uk

ravinda
Need more information so we can assist you. Your one line post is lacking in the relevant information, questions etc so that we can help you.
Is the offer for a year a month and is accommodation, insurance included or do you have to pay for that yourself
What about tax, flights home etc.

i m looking two bhk flat in dar es salam, with gud safty features.

Hi prabhat gupta,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You should post an advert in the Flats for rent in Dar es Salaam section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

dear sirs,
i need paying guest accomodation at dar next week
pls contact asap

I am looking sharing or paying guest room.

Please let me know the rent and other facilities.

murtazaashraf wrote:

I am looking sharing or paying guest room.

Please let me know the rent and other facilities.

Go to the green banner at the top of this page and click on housing.

Hello murtazaashraf,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest that you post an ad in the Shared Accommodation in Dar es Salaam section for your search.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

No advertising please

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising please + do not post your number on the forum. Post an advert in the Housing in Dar es Salaam
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Pl let me know any neat & clean PG accommodation in Dar es salaam on *

Thanks

Nimesh

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Hi Nimesh,

please post your ad in the housing section.

ok Thanks

Hi,

There's a 2 bedroom house for rent in Mikocheni. I will post up images to the accommodation section shortly.

Cheers

you may also try other websites like advertisingdar......internations.......zoomtanzania

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Housing in Dar es Salaam

I am looking the paying guest in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.

@ashishdixit

You have posted on an old inactive thread(2016)

As advertising is not permitted here on the open forum please post your offer in the housing section, top of this page. This is a free service to members.

It is unsafe to post contact details here too. Please use the message system for this.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you

@ashishdixit

You have posted on an old inactive thread.

Advertising not permitted here on the open forum. Place a free advertisement in the housing section to of this page.

It is unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system to exchange details.

Ok

Looking for a decent paying guest accommodation or sharing accommodation in city centre or upanga

Please advice on PG or sharing accommodation

Is this still available

@naresh0597

This is an old (2018) inactive thread.

@raj kuril

For personal safety please do not post contact details on the open forum.
Advertising not permitted here too but you can place a free ad in the housing section at the top of this page.
To exchange information please use the message system for this.

@india2africa

Looking for 1 bedroom hall kitchen for paying guest / rentle, I m from mumbai belongs to Gujarati family, I m on 2 yr work permit visa

Hello jagdish1273,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

You should definitely post an advert in the Housing in Dar es Salaam section.

Feel free to browse this specific section as you may come across listings that meet your requirements.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@jagdish1273 Have you get the House?