Naad help for Romanian language course in Romania

Hi Good afternoon everyone.I'm Raja Tuqeer I live in UAE Abu Dhabi last 6years I'm from Pakistan and I need help from all of you please anybody guide me how can I get admission in Romania for Romanian Language course.I wish I learn Romanian language it's very sweet language. Please explain me there is any school or university for Romanian language course. And how can I get admission there.I wait for the answer from all of you dear friends. Have a wonderful day.

Hi Good afternoon everyone. I'm Raja Tuqeer I'm from Pakistan please if any Pakistani students read my text please give me answer and explain me about it.thanks for all of your and for Expat.com team specially

Raja Sweet wrote:

Hi Good afternoon everyone.I'm Raja Tuqeer I live in UAE Abu Dhabi last 6years I'm from Pakistan and I need help from all of you please anybody guide me how can I get admission in Romania for Romanian Language course.I wish I learn Romanian language it's very sweet language. Please explain me there is any school or university for Romanian language course. And how can I get admission there.I wait for the answer from all of you dear friends. Have a wonderful day.

There have been topic about this exact issue already discussed, you should search and see what's already been said :)  Anyway, many universities in Romania offer a preparatory year/course for those that want to learn Romanian.  You need to do your own research however as to what area of study you want and find a university that offers the program and contact that university.  They will tell you about the Romanian courses, program courses and admission requirements.

With that said, I hope you're not planning for this year, you're rather late.

To help you get started with your search, here is a link to A.I Cuza University's Romanian Language Courses in Iasi, a large university with many foreign students.

Romaniac
Romania Expat Advisor
Expat.com

Hi,

There are some schools in Bucharest and many other big cities that offer Romanian lessons. As far as I know in Bucharest is ROLANG, a pretty great school.

icr.ro/romaniancourses2015

Hello, Raja!
If you are still interested in learning Romanian, you can contact me. I have been teaching Romanian for about 6 years and I can help you learn the language and get a diploma.
Gabriela

Hi everyone,

@ Gabriela30 - I invite you to post a free advert on Language classes in Bucharest so that members of the forum may contact you if they need your services.

Thank you

Stéphanie

hi,so how much do you charge?

Jayden4576 wrote:

hi,so how much do you charge?

Please read the post above yours :) This is where you should be looking, as adverts are frowned upon on the forums.  Or, you might PM the individual member.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team