Can i consider to relocate and work in Bahrain being a single mum?

Hello, can anyone advise if it would be an option for me to consider a job and relocation to Bahrain when I am not married and have a 6 year old son?
Thanks in advance
Corinne

Hey
An ex colleague of mine is a single mum and has had problems getting a visa for her son. But if you are divorced and produce your marriage papers it will be easy.
Also check with your employers, if they are willing to sponsor your child then you should be fine.

Hi Lindochka,
Thank you so much for your reply! I am at very early stages at the moment but will discuss that with my proposed employer!
Thank you again
Corinne 😊

Being single , is a big hurdle to get a family visa !

I have heard single mum being able to sponsor their kids . I guess if you have divorce papers as outlined by Lindochka I'm sure the Immigration Department will help you out in this , but your employer has to agree first so talk with them !

If , and if there is a problem and your son can't get a dependent visa , well then he can get a 3 month visit visa which is renewable easily :)

Any other queries , feel free to ask us on Bahrain Forum  :cheers:

Well , I did a small research as I did read somewhere that a single mother applied for family visa , and this is what I found !

http://s10.postimg.org/wga2gxknd/visa.png

Great work gunner - that's some very useful information there.

Corrine - I too don't think it will be too much of a problem. Your employer should agree to helping out with the visa process. Best wishes.

Thank you so much Gunner! That really helps and gives me some hope!

Thank you I have spoken to them and I am awaiting the next steps!

Thank you both so much  :)

Yes you can sponsor your son
Bring your divorce papers. Your employer can apply it. I m also à mother like you.
Working in bahrain  and my son is with me alhamdulillah