New members of the Estonia forum, introduce yourself here

Hi !

I come from France and I'll spend next year as an Erasmus student in Tallinn University. I hope this blog will help me, and that I'll be able help others when I'll be in Estonia !

Hey there!
I am 20 years old guy from Tunisia, North Africa.
I will be in Tallinn starting from 16 september.  I will be there for dance competitions and to look for a job at the same time (dance, intertainment, hotes, cruise...), looking forward also to meet new friends.
If you can help me by any mean possible please contact me.
Best regards

:) Hi i am AMIRA from Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

Hi,

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!!

I am Ms. Amira from Kuala Lumpur; here I'm seeking your kindly advice in getting the accommodation in Tallin.

I will go to Estonia for undergo Staff exchange programme with Tallinn University of Technology, because of that ,now im ,looking for any potential private accommodation that close with the university with affordable price. My priority will be on the private or studio type apartment with WIFI access.

Details as follows:

Nationality : Malaysia
Date of check in : 22ND  March 2016
Date of Check out : 19Th April 2016
TYPE OF APARTMENT: STUDIO + WIFI

is there anyone can help me:-)

Thanks a lot

myrazarn wrote:

:) Hi i am AMIRA from Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

Hi,

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!!

I am Ms. Amira from Kuala Lumpur; here I'm seeking your kindly advice in getting the accommodation in Tallin.

I will go to Estonia for undergo Staff exchange programme with Tallinn University of Technology

Amira, this topic is for introductions only.  If you are seeking accommodation, please browse or post an ad in the HOUSING section.  If you have further questions, please refer to an appropriate topic or start a new one.

Kindly

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hi.... I'm Stephen and I'm studying in Estonia. Been living here for the past 5 months now

Hi I am from Sri Lanka .Plan to come to Estonia for my masters this year.Like to have some friends :idontagree:

Hi Its nice to know..Plan to come in this year August.whats your university?

@ Chathu77 > If you are looking for friends, maybe you should consider creating a new thread on the Estonia forum as this topic is only for the introduction of new members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi everyone!

My name is Spencer, and I'm from the United States, studying now in Washington, D.C. At the moment, I am applying to graduate programs in Estonia and would like to move there in the long-term (especially to Tallinn/Tartu). I am fluent in English, almost fluent in Russian, and speak more than conversational German and French.

When I studied abroad in Germany, I had the extreme fortune to travel to Tallinn for over a week, and during this time, I fell completely in love with every aspect of the country. If I get into graduate programs in Tartu, I hope that I will be able to meet at least some of you.

To those of you who have been in Estonia for a while, how realistic are my dreams of moving there and integrating?

I look forward to getting to know all of you more :)

Hi all
I have some experiences in filmmaking and programming .
I'm planning to move to Estonia because I admire the Estonian education system and  I hope that my kids learn there .
I have two children age of two years 

so pleased with this thread and wish to be useful for everyone .

Hi there,
I've been living in the UK for 13 years and now we are moving back to Estonia at the end of May. I've got 2 girls (8 and 6 years old) who speak English and Russian but they don't have any friends in Tallinn. It'd be great to hear from families who also need to find new friends for their children!

Hi! I am planning to move in Estonia where my daughter living.Actually a i was trying to make new friends by sending some standard messages with copy-paste :) long time ago and now i found i am blocked.If somebody can unblock me i will be thankfull.Best regards ,Nicolae.

Hi everyone! Lovely to meet you all! My name is Alina and I moved to Tallinn last year in August, after more than 6 years of living as an expat in Denmark.

I also started a blog, so if you're interested, don't hesitate to take a look!

Hello sir.my name is mahima .and I want to go Estonia for study..But my percentage is below 50 can I apply or not

my name is Clive. I am based in South africa and would like to move to Estonia with my family. Would appreciate any advice you can give me

Hello folks! My name is Savy~Rivka and I will be moving to Tartu to study at the university this Autumn. Looking for support in the moving process, TRP application, and for new friends! :-)

i'm milan from nepal, and i have completed my bachelor in management. i wanna join my masters in managment in estonia so, which place is best and affordable and i also want a job for to alive there.                                     

thanking you,

I am in Nepal I wan to study in Estonia and I also want to do a jobbin Estonia can u help me for information about Estonia

yes your film experience will be useful and your programming too , i m presently in Tallinn now and i know how programmer are getting job. i m as well a junior programmer, thanks.

I've been living there from the last month...!

Hi!
I'm moving to Tallinn and looking to engage in business networking.
Also, any help on sharing input on Tallinn residency is greatly appreciated.

Hello, I am currently living in Denver Colorado and am interested in relocation to be closer to my Partner Savannah who is studying at the University of Tartu.

Hello,

I am new in Tallinn. Moved here a week ago from India.
I am working here as a Software Developer.

Cheers!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=751313

Thanks!

Closed