Sales in istanbul

Hello everyone ☺ I need your help please 😊
I am planning to go Istanbul before end of this month i want to know if there would still be sales in the shops ?? Where I can make good shopping street, mall, outlet, wholesale ...
And where would u advise me to stay could someone recommend a nice affordable hotel or guesthouse ??

Thanks a lot.. teshekkür 😆

As it happens, you will always find the 'Indirim' (Sale) sign in almost all the shopping malls throughout the year.

For shopping Malls, you can choose depending on which side  (Asian/European) you are on.

Some of the well known shopping malls are
Palladium
Brandium
Trump Towers
Istinye Park
Zorlu
Mall of Istanbul
Akmerkez
Kanyon
Sapphire
Nisantesi

Happy shopping!

rosita2015 wrote:

I am planning to go Istanbul before end of this month i want to know if there would still be sales in the shops ?? Where I can make good shopping street, mall, outlet, wholesale ...
And where would u advise me to stay could someone recommend a nice affordable hotel or guesthouse ??

Also, for staying, you can try finding a hotel in Sirkeci or Fatih. These places are close to SultanAhmet and you can walk easily to all the touristic places. You should be able to get a hotel between USD 50-100 inclusive of breakfast.

Alternatively you can try Istiklal too.

Good luck!

rosita2015 wrote: