Looking for other FIlipinos in Poland

Hi! My name is Noemi. I come from the Palawan, the Philippines. My husband is Polish and we live in Lodz.

I'm looking for other Filipinos and other expats living in Poland.

In my free time I enjoy studing the Bible and developing my spirituality.

Please free to get in touch with me by e-mail: ***
Ingat! Noemi

Hi Noemi,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

hi noemi am filipino too unfortunately I am living here in warsaw anyway it's nice to hear from you :)

Hi atiam,

Please note that this thread is from a year old.

Feel free to participate on the Poland forum, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

Hello..my name is Yhasmyn..i am looking for my co-filipino here in Poland specially those who are living also in Lodz.I want to meet my kababayan. :)

please feel free to keep in touch on me..add me on fb [email protected] my email is [email protected]

(Moderated: Please post only in english on the english-speaking forum)

hi ....we have groups in FB facebook.com/groups/pinoysinpoland/

check also pinoysinpoland.info

Hello!

How are you welcome to Poland... My name is Marites living in Krakow...When did you arrived? Regards and hope to get in touch with you...

Mabuhay!

last Augost 18, 2014

hi my name is Meldz from Leyte married with polish ...living now here in Stalowa wola I like to know other Filipono here in Poland.

Hi,

may facebook group ang pinoysinpoland
facebook.com/groups/pinoysinpoland
join ka dun

Regards

check pinoysinpoland website

Well I  am Filipina my husband is Polish we got married in our hometown.of Leyte year 1997! .. we.are already 17 yrs. B,ut we have no child, we.jusf take care and sent our cousin to schooll until they finished thier studies. .so I decide to come again ...after 15yrs in Philippines ....I just Iarrived last Nov.21.2014..and now living here in  Stalow Wola....hope I can meet other Filipno here who are already long time ....I don't know what to do here ?I like to have even a small business ..I don't like to standby but I don't know here ...how about you what are doing here in Poland.? You can  add me in your facebook Imelda Nalepa.

hello all,
im vina, im frm cebu philipines, im merried with polish guy, and live here in łodz
im new here and wanted to meet some filipino people,

Hi Vina,

Look for Pinoysinpoland in FB

pinoysinpoland

Hello im hazel,

I am pinay and im currently in kalisz i would like to meet filipino Also which currently in poland or maybe near in the city which i am now. I am 5 months already here in poland got no friends yet ( im not going outside everyday cause im still not used to a cold weather ) anyway feel free to send me message here or maybe on my facebook ( [email protected] ) same email address if in yahoo mail. :) 🙋czesc!

Hello same here i am also new here im also living in poland now with my fiance im in kalisz i guess near in lodz which you are in now :)

hi meldz,

I'm a filipino too, from bantayan island, cebu..ive beeb in poland
for seven months already. ..but right now I'm In Philippines for
vacation, but I'll be coming back next month soon.

I would like to keep in touch with you.

hope you're going to answer my message and I would
appreciate it very much!

thanks and god bless,

always,
pier

Pierre, Medz is now part of pinoysinpoland ;)

Hi I'm gervie from Romblon, Philippines. Nice to meet you guys! :) I'm newbie here..

Gervie,
search for pinoysinp9land froup in facebook

Hi to all of you guys im cecille and I'm married to polish also and we have 1 child..I want to meet filipino here in poland specially near katowice. .

email me at ***

look also for ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum plus no promotion for external groups

Hello Meldz im from leyte too.. :)

HI Kabayan!

How are you, im Marites from Crakow.. Please to tell you that there are many Filipinos in Katowice... What is your FB?

Salamat

Hello!

How are you? Did you get my message? Im a Filipina from Crakow hope to hear from you!!!

Hello Filipina here.   We go to Poland twice a year

Pinky here from krakow

Look for this group in Facebook https://m.facebook.com/groups/30569522149

Is that group still activated?

Which site should I go for the Filipino living in Kraków?

Yes

Magandang Gabi to all ! hello :-)

Hi! Email us at xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi! ako si Ann.. nakatira ako sa Katowice. Andito ka pa ba sa Poland?

HI Ann,

How are you na!
Currently living just outside Crakow.. May mga Pinay dyan in katowice more Pinoys than in Crakow.
May fb ka?

A kind reminder to all, this is an ANGLOPHONE (ENGLISH) forum.  For the courtesy of others, please keep posts entirely in English so everyone can follow the conversation  :thanks:

This is mentioned in the Poland Forum Code of Conduct as well.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi

Ania...Search for pinoysinpoland group/page in facebook

Hello!

I know that this thread is from a few years ago but I am looking for some Filipinos in Poland to speak to! My boyfriend is Filipino-English and I am Polish and I wanted to find out a little more about Filipino expats in Poland for my dissertation. If anyone would be able to help then please get in touch!

Thank you,
Milenka