Kenyan interested in working and living in new zealand- Advice?

Hi
Am teddy njoroge from Kenya. I am interested in working and living in new zealand. Can someone give me info on requirements one is needed to meet.

njorogeteddy wrote:

Hi
Am teddy njoroge from Kenya. I am interested in working and living in new zealand. Can someone give me info on requirements one is needed to meet.

There are visa requirements and other things to take into consideration.  You need a skill set, educational qualifications and work experience that can gain you the necessary points to get a visa.

Jobs are not that easy to find and a visa doesn't mean you will get a job either.

Please read through the posts in the forum categories list on the upper right hand side of this page. Pick a topic, click on it and read the posts there for information.

Just be advised that NZ is not the land of milk and honey and opportunity as some people make it out to be.

Hello teddy njoroge :)

Welcome on board

I suggest you read the Living in New Zealand guide. You will gather infos on work as well as other things important to consider before relocating.

As stumpy stated, work experience and qualifications are important to get work, and that applies for almost anywhere in the world!

Regards
Kenjee