Can anybody give me idea which part of singapore got lots of hiring

Hi guys, im new here and im.not expat yet but planning to move by next month. Can anybody give me idea which part of singapore got lots of hiring. Im from philippines, is it wise to go there.?

kitycathy wrote:

Hi guys, im new here and im.not expat yet but planning to move by next month. Can anybody give me idea which part of singapore got lots of hiring. Im from philippines, is it wise to go there.?

Depending on your industry, hiring companies are mostly in industrial estates (which exist almost all over the island, except in the centre) or in the central business and shopping district.
Why do you want to know? In a country as small as Singapore, it doesn't really matter where you work.

Hello kitycathy,

Welcome on board  :)

A new thread has been started from your post and the feedback you had on the Singapore forum.

Indeed, you need to give some details about your search.

Cheers,
Bhavna

I'm planning to visit there at same time look for a job. Is it possible or is there a chance that I can be hired in very short period of time? I'll be staying there for 2 weeks. Is it Singaporean employer hire foreigner? My profession is Business Commerce.
Please give me some advice regarding this matter.
Thanks ahead.  :)

If you start applying for jobs beforehand, it might be possible to arrange a few interviews during your trip, but hiring decisions mostly take longer (and work visa application can take a month or more).
Just arriving, finding a job and start work within two weeks? No chance!