American girl moving to Warsaw

Hey yall I'm a native Texan moving to Warsaw in mid June to be with my polish man, we met here in the states and fell in love and now he wants me to go over there and be with him in Poland. I was trying to get any information or tips and tricks on anything and everything that could possibly give me some insight on what Poland is generally like for expats. Places to go, what to pack, where are the best places to eat/drink, what is the night life like, do polish natives like Americans, is it hard to make money, do men and women behave similar to how they do in America, is the food good?! So many questions I know but I would love a preview or any information people who have been there have first hand. Thank you so much!! -Alaina

Hello,
I hope your "Polish man" makes at least $60,000/yr? Otherwise don't go. You'll find yourself in small apartment made from concrete listening to neighbors thru the walls. 
Generally don't move too quickly (unless you are unemployed or homeless). Go as a tourist first, for few weeks. There are lot of nice places to visit, but visiting and living that's different. Living can be traumatizing for a Southern girl.
People work for $400 per month - so yes, it's hard to make money. Even American companies (IBM, Amazon) pays $3 per hour. The culture is different - lot of drinking, cursing, swearing.

If you and your man earn good in the US, I don't advice to move and live in Poland unless it'll be for a temporary time and that you make sure you get your job back when you're in America.
In the other hand people in Poland are very polite, quite shy in the beginning but you find out later they're friendly and curious.
The landscape differs from the south to the north, you've got mountains and sea and lakes and forests.
About the food it depends what you like but alcohol is super cheap.
Wish you best luck and lots o happiness with your man.
Greets

It all depends on what you're looking for. There are a lot of negatives and positives to be taken. Whilst earnings might not be the same as other similar sized countries, the economy is robust, and earnings in IT and mid-level banking are quite decent, though this is comparable to a Polish salary. Most native speakers, but not all, are usually teachers of English as a second language, and though the money is not spectacular, a bit of saving and common sense can do wonders for your pocket. I can't speak for other people from other countries, but unlike in the UK, bills and heating are very affordable, and unlike in my country, the flats, depending on whether they are new or old blocks, can sometimes come furnished. Culturally, I like Poland, since people of all descriptions seem to have a good time, and there's plenty to do and see.

dont do it! biggest mistake of your life. polish man and living here!