Every day life

Hello,
I plan to come to Belize at the end of this year and I would like to meet expatriate English, American Canadians or French even better discuss life in Belize on the of San Pedro. My daughter and I are Pastry and have references in French Gastronomy.
I wonder if it's easy to rent acommodation Ambergris Caye and a local to create a business in this area and if makes sense.
Thank you for all your advices.
See you very soon

" Sorry my english isn't perfect"
carole

Hello Carole,

Welcome on board  :)

The work section of the Living in Belize guide contains some articles which will be helpful to you.

As for rent of spaces for your business, you may post an advert in the Professional spaces in Belize section of housing.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hello,

Thank you very much for your information. What is the most appropriate area to install a commercial ice creams and french gastronomy.

See you very soon

Carole

I encourage you to not limit yourself to just San Pedro, if you are still looking.    Placencia is growing at a very pleasant pace with both tourism and ex-pats.  We would welcome an addition of French pastry to the area.

Pls i new in this and what to know the accomodation in belize.Also the economic situation  and the  weather