New in Lisbon - Trying to meet people!

Bonjour Bakty,

Bienvenue a Lisbonne!!! Tout comme toi je suis arrivée en Octobre 2012 et je ne parle pas beaucoup le portugais, j'ai quelques amis(es) sur Lisbonne.  Je serais ravie de faire ta connaissance, alors dis moi quand tu es dispo pour un cafe. Bien a toi

Hello MFD73 > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you very much. :)

Hi Bakty!
I've lived in Portugal for 24 years having come from NZ. My parents are Portuguese. I love meeting new people and I'd love to have a coffee with you:)
Give me a call.
bisou
Carla
(moderated: for security reason use private msg)

Hi to all Portuguese am new and wana meet new friends. Love to live in Portugal.  Beautiful country.

Hi, I saw that your post is quite old, but i have the same problem and seek for friends here in Lisbon, please let me know if you are still here and want to meet.
Julia

Hi
I hope that you are fine 😊
I'll be visiting Lisbon in 29 October to 05 November i want to make new friends over there.
Can you help me ?
Thank you ☺

Hello,

I´m Miguel and i live in Lisbon. I´m studing english and seeking someone who i can speake english and drink a beer. Just talk e take a good time.

Hi there!
I'm Susanne from Hamburg, Germany. I'll spend some time in Lisbon in January /February 2017 and would love to improve my portuguese in that time and meet local people but also people from around the world for a chat.

Hi Miguel,
I'm Susanne from Hamburg, Germany. I'll spend some time in Lisbon in January /February 2017 and would love to improve my portuguese in that time and meet local people.
I'm afraid i can't help you so much with your english, but maybe you'd like to meet for a drink/chat anyhow :)
Best regards,
Susanne

Hey!

I used to live in Lisbon in 2004 and Im back for a weekend, working and exploring the changes of the city.

Is anyone up for a beer/coffee and a chat?

In in Lisbon now and head home on Monday.

Cheers

Greetings !!
   Heading to Spain in late May and am stopping in Lisbon on the way back for a bit if anyone wants to meet and have a drink and chat.  Also looking for a possible flat to rent longer term while there. Haven't decided on a hotel just yet bus will post it when I know. Hope your day is awesome !!

Hi Stijn,

Please send me your contact info.
I am need local information about buying property in Lisboa.
Kind regards Didrik!

Didrik Meulemeester wrote:

Hi Stijn,

Please send me your contact info.
I am need local information about buying property in Lisboa.
Kind regards Didrik!

You have replied to a 5 year old post so you will not receive a reply as no one has responded in that time.

Hello Didrik Meulemeester,

As SimCityAT mentioned this thread is old.  :joking:

I invite you to create a new topic on the Portugal forum in order to be able to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

[Thread Closed]

Closed