Job seeker

hello,am glad to find this site so i can ask for some help
am a nurse assistant,and working in a blood bank in our regional hospital for 3 years now but am lookning forward to move to australia,live and work there but i have no idea how to find a job there can u plz help me

wadiaa 1985 wrote:

hello,am glad to find this site so i can ask for some help
am a nurse assistant,and working in a blood bank in our regional hospital for 3 years now but am lookning forward to move to australia,live and work there but i have no idea how to find a job there can u plz help me

Hi and welcome to the forum.

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au You must first get a visa before you can come to Australia. Unless you have good nursing qualifications you may find it very hard to get work here. You may want to consider enrolling in a nursing course here at a teaching institution. Getting a locally recognized certificate will enhance your chances of getting a job. On a Student visa you can also work part time. Working in a blood bank is something a local nurse can do.

For jobs try this website www.seek.com.au

For cost of living www.numbeo.com  Australia is an expensive country to lie in. Rents and general living costs are high.

I am a businessman and have been leaving in Australia for the last 30 years.

You can contact me on FB: **** or email: ****

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : Please don't give your personal email address on the forum for your own security