Looking for someone to work on my english accent!!

Hi, my name is Fulvio, I'm musician.
I am looking for someone to help me to work on my songs in english, to work on the accent, and stress the right syllables!
It will be, of course, a paid work!
If you are interested, please send me a message!
Many thanks

Hello Fulvio.........  I AM A VERY EXPERİENCED AND EFFİCİENT eNGLİSH İNSTRUCTOR LADY FROM THE UNİVERSİTY.. İF YOU ARE STİLL İNTERESTED LETS COMMUNİCATE İN DETAİL..PS
I ALSO HAVE LYRİCS İN eNGLİSH..BEST REGARDS Y.E

seve.fulvio wrote:

Hi, my name is Fulvio, I'm musician.
I am looking for someone to help me to work on my songs in english, to work on the accent, and stress the right syllables!
It will be, of course, a paid work!
If you are interested, please send me a message!
Many thanks

Hi Fulvio!
What English accent do you want to learn? There are a lot of English accent. Geordie accent is quite diffucult to learn. I used to live in England. Anyway, bonne chance !

Thank you for your answer!
American accent will be nice!
Merci!

Hello  HOW MUCH WİLL YOU PAY FOR EACH SONG????

Sorry but I'm not sure you got that right!
I'm looking for someone to help me to work on my accent!!  not on my songs!
The lirics are already written!
Thanks
Best regards

necmiye wrote:

Hello Fulvio.........  I AM A VERY EXPERİENCED AND EFFİCİENT eNGLİSH İNSTRUCTOR LADY FROM THE UNİVERSİTY.. İF YOU ARE STİLL İNTERESTED LETS COMMUNİCATE İN DETAİL..PS
I ALSO HAVE LYRİCS İN eNGLİSH..BEST REGARDS Y.E

That has to be one of the worst attempts to communicate in English I've ever seen.
I rarely bother noting terrible use of English on  forums........but in a job ad for an English teacher - OUCH.

seve.fulvio wrote:

Sorry but I'm not sure you got that right!
I'm looking for someone to help me to work on my accent!!  not on my songs!
The lirics are already written!
Thanks
Best regards

PM me a link to one of your songs, and I'll have a listen to see what you need.

Thank you so much, but I'd rather find someone in my town!
Best

For practical reasons!!

Hello Fulvio,

I am ready to help. This is my e-mail : ****************

Looking forward to hear from you.
Mark.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello Fulvio!

I am a student living in Reims currently, but I am a native English speaker having spent my whole life in the UK - therefore I think I could be perfect to help you with your accent and pronunciation. If you're still looking and interested, please message me. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello.. the  printing had the faults..it is because of my old computer printing....
Lets communicate   about it more in detail later..

HI

I would be willing to help but I am English and my American accent isn't the best.

I look forward to hearing from you if you are still interested.

Ali