Hepatitis C treatment ?

Anyone know if can get the most recent drugs treatment such a VAroni,by Gilead  in Phnom Penh and/or if need a doctor and if so who is the cheapest and most agreeable there. In usa for example the cost of the pills are like around $1000 per each pill + a little more for some other medicine and must take one each day for atleast 12weeks and for my condition more like 26 weeks so price is prohibitive for me and have no insurance(not that it would pay for something like this even if i did) Though have read the prices are very deeply discounted in poorer countries(and it listed CAmbodia explicitly but gave no further details as to when exactly available etc.) for the same medicine like less than 5 percent of the cost in usa.

You don't need a prescription to get any drugs here. Just walk into any pharmacy and get whatever you need. Whether that's advisable is a different question.

Cheapest is usually from the small pharmacies you have on almost every street. Whether that's advisable is even more questionable. Lots of Chinese counterfeit available here. Better pay a bit more, and be sure to receive genuine pills. Best pharmacy is U-Care.

Hello,

i would recommed you to read about the medication "twinvir"...
inceptapharma.com/view-product.php?pid=571
The company get around the patent of solvadi by producing in bangladesh. In regard to ingredients and effect are both medications exactly the same. Moreover the costs are significantly lower. Please inform yourself carefully before you try to buy any medication abroad. There are many crooks around, also in the pharmacy, who wants to make a profit with disadvantaged people. If you need help to organise this medication contact me.

best wishes

You may mot import medication for personal use by mail order. The pharmacies and clinics can get that organized.

It's generally a good idea to look for generic pills from South Asia. They cost a fraction of Bayer price, but are basically just the same. Get a professional medical opinion before you choose a brand to be sure that it's trustworthy.

JanKrohn wrote:

You may mot import medication for personal use by mail order. The pharmacies and clinics can get that organized.

It's generally a good idea to look for generic pills from South Asia. They cost a fraction of Bayer price, but are basically just the same. Get a professional medical opinion before you choose a brand to be sure that it's trustworthy.

By "mot" do you mean "not" ? If so you are exactly WRONG because I just did - well ok Fedex but it could have just as easily have been regular mail.  As an update to anyone else interested:

I found the sofosbuvir and bought it in Mapusa,India in february 2016 for Indian rupees 18,900/28x400mg which was very close to $300 us at the time. Bought 3 along with 3 Daclatasvir $85.5/28x60mg and did not need any doctor prescription - I don't like wasting my time and money on any doctor ever for anything if i can possibly within reason avoid. However even all that was unnecessary because in fact I found both at a much lower price in powder form a chemicals vendor in China. I still went ahead and bought the powders from China even though i did not need it when got back to usa on march 2. I started taking the pills in India and switched over to the powders as soon as they arrived later in March. At that time I had taken a total of 46 of the Daclatasvir tablets and 49 of the sofosbuvir as I got the powders in separate shipments - the Daclatasvir having arrived first. On may 13 i had the blood sample liver results AST(SGOT) 31 IU/L and ALT(SGPT) 22 IU/L. The first time ever either one of them(except once for one of them) since I tested were they within range(not too high) according to the usual reference levels specified."

Okay, I actually said you "may" not, not you "can" not.
Looking forward to the information of someone who gets caught illegally importing pills, so that people can make up their minds based on the full information.

what makes you think it is illegal ? i don't even know into what country you are assuming. USA is legal for 3 month supply.

Since we're in the Cambodia forum, I'm most certainly assuming the Solomon Islands :-D

The list of prohibited items can easily be found on Google.