Is the university of Debrecen a good collage?

Hi guys i am currently in high school and im planing to go to the university of debrecen for my bachelor in Mechtronics.
I just wanted to know if getting a degree in mechtronics from unideb is a good idea ?
Will the degree be valued and will i get a good job?
Does the school have good engineering staff and facilities?
Also will there be lots of other children from other contries .(im indian who grew up in dubai).
Is there a fair amount of indians in debrecen.

Ashwin07 wrote:

Hi guys i am currently in high school and im planing to go to the university of debrecen for my bachelor in Mechtronics.
I just wanted to know if getting a degree in mechtronics from unideb is a good idea ?
Will the degree be valued and will i get a good job?
Does the school have good engineering staff and facilities?
Also will there be lots of other children from other contries .(im indian who grew up in dubai).
Is there a fair amount of indians in debrecen.

Yes, it has a good reputation. 

But please learn first how to write in English to a higher level. I know it's probably not your first language but if you want to study in English, then it'll help you get the most out of it.  It's PlaNNing. A collAge is something completely different to a collEge. As for coUntries, yes, there will be other people from other countries.  As for your prospects, no-one here can advise you. If you are over 18, you are not a child in this country.

university of debrecen is a really good university and the city life is cheaper than in the capital, i can only recommend it