Reliable, honest English speaking lawyer wanted.

Can anyone recommend a lawyer with the above qualities and +. They need to know about real estate and how to knowledge and of 'corrupt developers' ( this how Egyptians describe it/them). i live in Maadi, Cairo and would prefer to keep to this area.

Hi mine 14

U can check this post for more legal information about buying & sell properties here in Egypt

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 19#2591341

Wish u luck

Best regards

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : promoting your services is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Mine14,

As you are looking for a lawyer, I will advise to have a look at our business directory > Lawyers in Cairo to have some contacts. :).

Hope this helps

Good luck

Stéphanie

Thanks for site information. i do not want to buy or sell I want  a lawyer who can tell me how to deal with developers or an authority to contact as the developer has failed to complete the site. Site commencement was 8 years ago. Another 'rogue' site. this is not a bankrupt company.
Yes, I can go to a list of lawyers but many are either corrupt or say they have experience in a field when they do not. that is why i asked for a recommendation. If 'things' go wrong in the UK and of course they do at times there are governmental organisations that can assist you and a lawyer can be disbarred for wrong-doing.  Here unfortunately it appears there is nothing. Trying to get a receipt from any professional, for example architects, accountants, surgeons is a gamble.