Looking for fellow expats

Hi everyone,

I 've been here for almost a month now and still no luck finding other expats to spend time with, get to know the city, travel, etc.

I'm 28 years old easy going guy from argentina and  I speak fluent Spanish, English an French.

I'm living near software park. If anyone is interested, let me know.

All the  best,

Manny

Have you considered talking to local people?
They tend to know a lot about local things and local places.

Thanks for your suggestion. Truth is, local people isn't a problem. I have  great relationship with my co-workers. What I'm really trying to find here is people going through a similar experience.

Hey! I will be moving to Dalian this week for six months!

Hello,
I moved here yesterday for 2 months :) so I am up for some activities together :)

Hello....just arrived back in Dalian after a 6-year absence......there used to be a regular meet-up every Sunday at various coffee shops.....is it still going on...?.....if so can anybody tell me where?
Thanks,
Will

hie im also an expart in dalian

Hello....what's happening in Dalian these days....?

Just returned back to Dalian after one year break (did three years in Dalian, this is my fourth). alot's changed though, and just like the Manny_M i find it a little hard connecting with expats as almost all my friends have either gone home or moved away from Dalian. I live in downtown, Zhongshan Square so all the bars, clubs and everything else is just a walk away from me but i hate going out alone. hit me up sometime?, would be good!

Hi guys,

I'm truly sorry after a couple weeks after I posted this I stop coming back to check if someone had replied...

I'm still in Dalian and I was able to connect with some expats after all. I'd be glad to introduce you if you are interested.

My wechat is Manny38 if you want to add me.

Cheers,

Manny

Hi. do you guys actually use wechat?