Looking for friends in Vilnius

Hey I'm currently living in Vilnius, Lithuania. I have an internship til July, but would be interested in staying longer. I am having trouble making friends here, although I do have a few, which makes me worry about making a decision to stay. So anyway I'm looking for some other people, maybe who are in a similar situation, that might like to hang out sometime. :)

Try Kaunas. There is a restaurant in the old town named Skliautas. You will love it.

Hello ddt258 :) i know what you mean. Yes, lithuanians are cold people, its not easy and takes time to make friends here. But i am sure, you will do. Just dont give up.
And you are welcome to Kaunas, if you ever like to come here ;)

Hi I'm a 32 y old female looking to meet new female friends in Vilnius. My husband and I just moved to Vilnius and I am looking for other moms! I have a 1 year old little girl.
I enjoy eating out, drinking, shopping, movies, music, but just as happy to catch up for a coffee and a chat. Hope to hear from you soon! I speak Czech, English, French.

Hi all ,

my origin is from Azerbaijan , i'm in vilnius ,opened a company ,invested in international trade , are looking for firends to spend time togather . i do traveling regularly and would be happy if any female professional in international trade help me in my office when i'm out of lithuania .

hey every one i will be in Lithuania after 5 months i hope to see u all

hello to all . i am new in lithuania i live in Šiaulių , i am looking for new friends so welcome.great day to all.

there will be a meeting of expatriots and others- English spoken- at The Old Green House in Vilnius... a nice bar/restaurant not far from the cathedral on Friday the 23rd.  It is for members of Internations.org, but I think you will find they will welcome new people.  Write down my name Daniel Combellick, I am a member, and say I invited you.  Not sure if I will be there or not, just tell them I am a member and invited you. Can be an interesting group.  Do it.  Contact me if you want an invite to their group beforehand, you can only join by invite.

oh yes, and it starts at 7 PM

hello to all . i am new in lithuania i live in Ukraine , i am looking for new friends to welcome.great day to all.

Hey Everybody,

I am thinking about moving to Lithuania, and needing advice on a small business with a modest investment, can someone please help me, I need information on almost everything, I have tried to contact the chamber but no answer yet. I am not looking for someone to invest, just an idea for a small business.
Thanks

hi i am visiting kaunas in december, someone wanna meet me ?

i need friends too but im currently living in Panevezys not much close to Vilnius :(

Hey,
how are you doing? Still looking for friends? Ho is your life here, in Lithuania?

Hi wilniete,

Please note that as you posted on an old thread, you may not have much replies.

It would be best if you could start a new discussion on the Lithuania forum for better visibility.

Do not hesitate to tell us more about yourself for the members to know you better.

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi.
I want to say I sm also new coming Lithuania .I am from Bangladesh so you can do small business garments wholesale .you can take from me and sale other.

Thanks
Asim

Hello Asim  :cheers:

Thank you for participating on this thread, however the initial post is more than three years old!

I suggest you create a new thread for increasing visibility and interaction, and also could you please tell us a bit about yourself? Are you expatriationg to lithuania soon?

Regards
Kenjee

Hi.
I am Asim.from Bangladesh. I wouldlike to live in lLithuania with small family-as like brother if any family give me room.

Thanks
Asim
Email. [email protected]

Hi, Asim.
What sort of bussiness do you have in Lithuania?

Regards,
Edvardas

Garments business

Hi, I am also looking of friends. I have two kids and basically Nurse in Pakistan but now busy witness kids.I like cooking, making good friends,telling v kids stories. Can speak English and French like bit.

Sheikh Md Sharfuddin wrote:

Garments business

Yes, you can do that sort of business, but, of course, there is some regulations in Lithuania about business and business for foreigners - like in another countries.

shahid bhutta wrote:

hi. dear , i am new bussinessman in vilnius lithvinia, i m looking for new friend to live more than six month here.
waiting ur repsonse..shahid

Hi, Shahid, welcome! :)

ayeza wrote:

Hi, I am also looking of friends. I have two kids and basically Nurse in Pakistan but now busy witness kids.I like cooking, making good friends,telling v kids stories. Can speak English and French like bit.

Hi, Ayeza! :)

shahid bhutta wrote:

ok great..what ur phone number or contcat detail

You can write to me personal message, if you need more information.

to Tetabutz: Very Sweet face.
I will be honored to know you.
I hope to hear from you. I live in Stockholm/Sweden.
Pooya

Hi so you find friends?

hi evryone ,
l love to go to lithuania for a holiday,
anyone out there to help me or show me around please
kind regard,
sal.

hi to all im almost a month here in vilnius but i dont have friends yet im wondering who is nice and sweet person to be my friends im staying here until february hoping someone can help me explore lithuania thanks and best regards to all aciu

Hi am Tashy , 23yrs old, makeup Artist from Kenya hoping to meet new friends like you

@ddt258 would you mind if we talk on WhatsApp or Google chat CuX I will like to be your friend ...

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Akege Cletus and Tashy

Welcome !

The post of @ddt258 is from 2011, it's been more that 10 years since he last logged in. The same goes for other participants of this old thread.

I am hence closing this thread and invite you to post only on recent threads of the forum.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed