Moving to hanoi - working near Lotte center. Where is it safe to stay?

Hi i am jan . I'll bemoving to hanoi in a couple of months. My work is near lotte center. Where would be a safe place to stay?  Is it difficult to find an apartment along that area? Thank you.

How is ur budget and your requiment for accomodation?

Hi mai! I plan on getting a fully furnished 1  bedroom apartment. Budget would be around 300-500 usd. Will i get a decent  living space with that amount? Thank you

I think 150 is enough, with fully furniture and air condition. You can ask for mini apartment. If im free i will ask for you. When will you move to hanoi

Hi mai. Tentatively around september. Thank you very much for that info. Will pm you once i have finalized everything. Thank you

Hi Jan!
There are so many apartment in Ba Dinh with walking distance from Lotte Center, so it is not difficult for you to find accommodation. I am willing to support you to find a best. Please tell me a bit  more about your need: type ?(stu, 1 bed, 2 bed..) , when you need the apartment ? , your maximum budget ?
and please contact me via my email : ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Hello aya23,

Since you will be in Hanoi around September maybe, you can still check out the offers in the Housing in Hanoi section of the website to have an idea.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Thank you very much bhavna

Hi, I saw your message on looking for room near Lotte. if you are not settled in any place, we would like to invite you to come to my fully furnished shared house, [Moderated]
Look forward to serving you,
Best Van

Reason : Please do not post any contact numbers plus post an advert in the Housing in Hanoi section section

Hi Jan,

I am Hang. I have an serviced apartment that is located on Doi Can Street [Moderated]

Hope you will have a good time in Hanoi. ^ ^

Reason : No free advertising please.

Hello everyone,

Please of you have accommodation proposals, post an advert in the appropriate section Housing in Hanoi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@aya23

aya23 wrote:

H Where would be a safe place to stay?  Thank you.

Well now i guess it is not difficult to find an apartment, however, you also asked about a safe place, did you get any feedback on safe areas around to live in ?  ;)

cheers,
Bhavna

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please post your ad in the housing section. Thank you.
Bhavna wrote:

Hello everyone,

Please of you have accommodation proposals, post an advert in the appropriate section Housing in Hanoi.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@aya23

aya23 wrote:

Well now i guess it is not difficult to find an apartment, however, you also asked about a safe place, did you get any feedback on safe areas around to live in ?  ;)

cheers,
Bhavna

HI
Nice to know you as blog partner my name is Guru i am doing business in Hanoi,how about you???
Guru

To me, the safest place to live in Hanoi is Hoan Kiem district . You can find a nice apt or studio at fair price.Here you can the bus no.9 to Lotto center.
I'm staying at the old quarter of Hoan Kiem district, 2min walk to the famous lake and bus no.9,

Guru Prasad 1 wrote:
Bhavna wrote:

Hello everyone,

@aya23

aya23 wrote:

cheers,
Bhavna

HI
Nice to know you as blog partner my name is Guru i am doing business in Hanoi,how about you???
Guru

Please note.
Bhavna is a moderator and a member of the forum administration team.