Residente Permanente Requirements! HELP!

Hi Everyone,

I need help, I'm married to mexican for 2 years and my Residente Temporal for 2 years will expire next month. So, I'm preparing all the documents needed. I need some information what are the requirements to obtain a Residente Temporal? Please help.

My husband called the Immigration  and they are asking me this documents :

Renovar ID

1.- Pasaporte
2.- Forma migratoria
3.- IFE
4.- Acta de matrimonio
5.- Carta de portesta de seguir viviendo juntos.
Original y copia.
Pagar recepcion de documentacion $1,124 MXN
Pago por el ID $4,289 MXN

But i am not sure if it's neccessary the FMM (forma migratoria) cuz i sure hell i can't find any of that in my documents. But i have my Residente Temporal I.D with me. or any of you remember when you get your new residente temporal I.D do you left you FMM in the Immigration personnel?? so confused :(

Please help what are your experiences when obtaining your Residente Permanente.

You only need a current FMM when you do not have a TR visa which you have. They want proof you are legally in Mexico and your proof is current and not expired.

best

Sonia

Does a investors visa exist there? I read somewhere that if you want the visa, you have to provide income of around $1200 US a month, or the other option is $20000 or so in the bank for a year. If that's the case, I'd like to know how that works for four people. Parents, siblings. Thank you.

I just found this link.
It may do the trick if you read Spanish.
http://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/montreal/in … permanente

The residente temporal is your forma migratoria.