Learning Croatian language

Been here for 3 yrs now but still can`t communicate using the local language, I have 5 books that my hubby and in-laws gave me but so tired of reading them,I always fell asleep every time I read those books.I wanted to learn through audio or videos but YouTube hasn`t good ones. Does anybody here has an idea where And how to GEt those ?thank you

Hi rhose88,

We will invite you to please try and drop an advert in the Language classes in Croatia section as it might help:)

Thank you

Maximilien

Yeah,sure..it's a pleasure. thank u

thx but I grew up with grandparents and a mother that spoke and wrote fluently

Did you try joining a class? I find it much easier to learn croatian that way as i am not one to open books, i need to be pushed. If you dont want to be in a confined classroom you can also get a tutor and learn one on one, its a little more costly that way...they charge around 50 to 70 kunas per hour,

Thanks dear.. but unfortunately I don't like to join classes cuz  Zagreb is a bit far from our place. Moreover, I have my son to take care of.. I wanted to know some websites or audio materials but didn't find any yet. :-)

Hi
My name is Zrinka and I 've been teaching people from all over the world for years . Mostly online via Skype and if you are interested feel free to contact me at ***
[Moderated]
Zrinka Madunic Spiljak

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please bear in mind that promotion of your services is not allowed on EB. Drop an advert in the following section : Language classes in Croatia

LIVEMOCHA.com,
you are welcome

try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SB3UT5 … A691B89FCB