Family visa - need urgent help

Hi

I'm new in Bahrain and have got my CPR. My salary is 1400 BHD. I want to sponsor my family (2 children and spouse). When I came here, for CPR I gave them address of my cousin who lives in 3 BHK apartment in Juffair. Now when I'm applying for family sponsorship, my company says that I will need to change my address in CPR as my family sponsorship may be rejected by the LMRA authorities on the grounds that a family is already living on the address specified in my CPR.

It is a bit urgent for me to have my family here as soon as possible. Can anyone tell me if the visa is really rejected by LMRA due to the reason mentioned above? I have insisted on my HR to continue processing the visa but just wanted to check if this is the case with other expats here as well?

Regards

Sameer

Well that's weird ,

Hope someone sheds out some info on that !

Why don't you have a new rental for short term , say 3-4 months !?

I have seen people who are living in flats not mentioned in the CPR .
I guess it won't be a problem after issuance of visa .

SameerAzam - unfortunately this is the rule now. You need to have a separate address.

I too was surprised when this happened to a friend of mine, recently. He had to get a new lease agreement done and only then apply for his family's visa.