How can I get Permanent residence or immigration to Europe

I'm planning  to establish new Business or being partner in already established Business  in Europe. I don't know the business types with the good potential since i am very new in Europe. Can any of you guide me to ideas of investment or put me in touch with trusted people who would like to have partners. I prefer the kind which do not require my physical presence all z year around if it possible as i have obligations which requires my physical presence in my home country, Egypt.

The budget that i am considering for such investment around 70 K Euro, i know it is not much but i guess could be ok for a start up or partnering with others.

Please guide me to the best and easiest and fastest European  country which allow us to get PR as investor.

My question

How can I get Permanent residence  or immigration to Hungary or easiest and fastest country in Europe as investor
Mohamed

It is never a good idea to place Invest topics such as this online,people have naturally become wary,because of the plethora of scam mail that they receive in their emails. These questions should be asked. Why would an Investor want to do business with a stranger,or Invest anywhere where they have no experience or knowledge of?
      There are only two investment opportunities in Hungary,one is Property as here are the cheapest Property Prices in Europe,and the other is in Vineyards or Wine making,but stay away from Winemaker unless its in Your Family,DNA,ie Your Blood,Passion and that is definitely Your calling. This is a Pure Art! If I were to do business with anyone that i did not know there would occur at least One Month of due diligence,I would be looking for photographic passport evidence police files,and would be searching the internet to see if the given names turn up on the scam sites. Do you know how many scammers i have had turn their shirt tails and run for their very lives?

Medo2015 wrote:

Please guide me to the best and easiest and fastest European  country which allow us to get PR as investor.

My question

How can I get Permanent residence  or immigration to Hungary or easiest and fastest country in Europe as investor
Mohamed

I think you can do your own research on this easily enough. Search the forums - there's lots of information out there.

Please notify me if you know any forums having this info
Thanks

I can guide you to the best and easiest English Translator,that can enable your esteemable business personable acumen to come across as Professional to other English Speakers,its probably "Google Translate"

Medo2015 wrote:

Please notify me if you know any forums having this info
Thanks

There is a forum called Expat-Blog. It has all the European countries listed. 
On each of the countries there is a forum categories list. Open up a category for information.

If not you can always try our old friend 'Google'

Good luck.

Medo2015 wrote:

There is a saying: You can have it quick, correct or cheap. Pick any two.

Thus, if you want easiest and fastest it will cost:

Malta - Won't be cheap, but can be processed very fast. For minimum 1 Million Euro, including required property investment, you get a passport.

Switzerland - These are the two I read about when living in Switzerland (information may not be current so you should look them up online to verify): If you are not an EU citizen, under 55 years old, and invest 500,000 Swiss Francs in a Swiss company you can get Swiss residency, or pay 250,000 Swiss Francs a year tax to the canton where you live (but gives no work visa).

Hungary - Hungarian Residency Bond Program. Buy 300,000 Euro in government bonds (refundable after 5 years) plus 60,000 Euro non-refundable payment gets you a residency permit.

As for "best", that has too many unknown and unspoken variables and needs from your own interest to answer well.

Medo2015 wrote:

My question

Mohamed

Hi Medo,

If you have 70k€ and are not really looking into doing business, I don't know if Hungary is the best choice as you have to actually have ( at least ) an employee, and maintain a profitable business for at least 5 years to get permanent residency.

I am pursuing this because I already have a profitable online business I want to setup in Hungary, for which I need a dynamic city with IT workforce available, but if you don't have this necessity, check out Slovenia, you can have residency for a 50k€ investment in a company you setup, no employee requirement and no minimum presence required either (you will still need to travel there at least once to setup company & bank account), and as long as you pay yourself a minimum wage salary and pay taxes on it, you should be good for PR after 5years.

With the budget you have, there is no direct PR option I know of (and i've researched this extensively), it'll have to be temporary residence, renewable for x years (usually 5) until PR, and then eligible for citizenship after 8 to 10years depending of the countries.

Best of luck.

Mehdi

Seriously sad to say it but if you have extra money to toss away, why Hungary of all places?
Nice to invest and never show up except to the bank.
We tired business in Hungary and will never on our life do it again.
Won't even get into it but to say simply if you are not here watching every transaction, then for 100% sure you will be ripped off blind.Maybe even be asked to invest more...
I have been married for over 40 years to a Hungarian national and mother of a HU citizen and still not a "permanent  resident" in Hungary.
good luck chuck.

Marilyn Tassy wrote:

Seriously sad to say it but if you have extra money to toss away, why Hungary of all places?
I have been married for over 40 years to a Hungarian national and mother of a HU citizen and still not a "permanent  resident" in Hungary.
good luck chuck.

I agree with you Marilyn. Only those with family connections who have long term relations should consider coming here.  There are far better places to be for sure. It's got some upsides.  Anyone wanting to make a business here would be far better off somewhere else. It's such a small market, there's no way to make any money. Better Germany, France, UK where there's a substantial population size and more cash around.

fluffy2560 wrote:

It's such a small market, there's no way to make any money.

Which is why Hungary is an export oriented economy.

Simply do the same. Have a business plan that includes product export to a wider market (up to and including, the whole world).

klsallee wrote:
fluffy2560 wrote:

It's such a small market, there's no way to make any money.

Which is why Hungary is an export oriented economy.

Simply do the same. Have a business plan that includes product export to a wider market (up to and including, the whole world).

All fine if you plan to export but some businesses (like clothes retailing or kebab shops) are obviously not export businesses.  That and the government is mostly against any kind of free enterprise.

fluffy2560 wrote:

All fine if you plan to export but some businesses (like clothes retailing or kebab shops) are obviously not export businesses.

It is the rare Expat indeed who knows enough Hungarian to be able to communicate with the general public in a local retail business, not to mention passing any required OKJ courses to run such businesses.

klsallee wrote:

....not to mention passing any required OKJ courses to run such businesses.

Haha,  yes, I forgot about that little bit of insanity....