Can anyone recommend a reputable agent to help me...

Can anyone recommend a reputable agent to help me import & register my vehicles I wish to bring from UAE. I have a VW Golf (2012) & 3 bikes, BMW R Nine T (2014), Vespa S150 (2008) & Vespa S150 (1968)

Also will the 1968 Vespa be regarded as a classic & is there any special consideration given for old vehicles?

Thanks

desertbhoy wrote:

Can anyone recommend a reputable agent to help me import & register my vehicles I wish to bring from UAE. I have a VW Golf (2012) & 3 bikes, BMW R Nine T (2014), Vespa S150 (2008) & Vespa S150 (1968)

Also will the 1968 Vespa be regarded as a classic & is there any special consideration given for old vehicles?

Thanks

Don't know about the bikes.

Car: Check you have an EU Certificate of Conformity or that you can get one for that model.  That's the critical issue.

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum, please register your business on Budapest business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

I have created a new thread with your posts on Budapest Forum for a better interaction and visibility on the forum.

Thank you

Stéphanie

François CLÉMENT
Eastern & Central European Manager

ABC RICARD WORLDWIDE MOVING
Forgach utca 9b.
1139 BUDAPEST
HUNGARY
Tel: +36 1 239 56 54
Fax: +36 1 349 03 60
Cell: +36 30 9 512 772
Email: [email protected]
abcricardfl.com
Member of IAM - International Association of Movers

@ Hidreau > This topic is quite old. I invite you to recommend this agent in the Budapest business directory.

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla  :cheers: