Looking for anot English speaking nanny

Looking for anew English speaking nanny for a newborn in St Petersburg. interested candidates, pls contact

Or forward details,if you happen to know any contacts

Hello deepa.verma and welcome to the forum!

Please drop an advert in the required field so as to better spread the word on your search :

> Personal and household services jobs in Saint Petersburg

Regards
Kenjee

Tx dear, will do so

Hello deepa.verma! I know this post is a bit old. Are you still looking for an English speaking nanny? Let me know!

deepa.verma wrote:

Looking for anew English speaking nanny for a newborn in St Petersburg. interested candidates, pls contact

Or forward details,if you happen to know any contacts

hello madam i am a 28 years old lady from africa i can do the job well because i love children and i can also bring them up in the way of the Lord my name is Racheal and this is my number ma *** thank you ma i will be waiting for your call God bless you.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi everybody,

For job search and job offers, you are required to post your ad in the Jobs in Saint Petersburg section as the forum is not intended for such ads.

I would like to remind you that posting your personal contact details on the forum can be dangerous. Therefore, for your own security, please avoid to do so.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed